Master sex slave : Swingers Discussion 210406101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMaster sex slave
TOPIC: Master sex slave
Created by: opensexcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have talked to several couples who have told me that they are accountable to their master. I am very interested in that. How does a straight married man go about finding a sex slave?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
If your wife does not want to be your sex slave then it will be very difficult unless she knows and approves. It takes a long time to find a person that wants to be one and when you find him or her then they probably have a huge sex drive so you have to spend lots of time satisfying there needs. I had a slave for about a year and she was great. When I told her to suck his dick or lick her pussy she was on her knees and doing anything I said, she was lots of fun

Cambria CA

Username hidden
(27 posts)
who want to be slave? To step on my ball, punch me, put finger in my ass or who know.... Damn.

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
Munch groups are local BDSM groups.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17031 posts)
What is a munch group

Maryville TN

Username hidden
(4 posts)
might I also suggest you find a local munch group to find out more about what your wanting to get into?

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17031 posts)
You can try Fetlife. There's a ton of groups and people looking for doms/subs/slaves all the time and it's a very busy site. You'll find the most hardcore of the hardcore when it comes to BDSM on it.

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(926 posts)
I have talked to several couples who have told me that they are accountable to their master. I am very interested in that. How does a straight married man go about finding a sex slave?

Maryville TN

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Master sex slave