Madonna 1992: Sex : Swingers Discussion 208994
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMadonna 1992: Sex
TOPIC: Madonna 1992: Sex
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
This week I viewed pictures posted to an internet journal by the photographer for Madonna's pictorial essay 'Sex' in 1992. One of those pics was reproduced in a magazine I viewed in those days. It fascinated me then, and it still does today, and contributed to a fetish fascination with processed blondes who have unshaved pussy hair in its natural color. Madonna was a processed~platinum blond and her pussy hair was lush chinchilla, bordeaux black.

Did you view Madonna's 'Sex' pictures at the time the book was published? Have you had an experience with processed blond with natural pussy hair color?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Quite interesting, Dita.

Madonna revealed her kinkiness, lesbian proclivity, and interracial crossover willfulness.

You enjoyed her exploitation of pan-sexuality? You viewed her pussy and liked it, yes?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6965 posts)
When Sex was released I was stationed at Coleman kaserne near Mannheim, Germany. Aafes did not carry it hahaha. I was always fascinated by it because even at that time, when I was only about 19, Madonna's time of sexual exploration and revolution was intriguing to me. Of course, I had to keep my curiosity to myself because she was deemed a "whore". To this day the song Erotica is what I play while getting my make up on. Call me Dita.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
This week I viewed pictures posted to an internet journal by the photographer for Madonna's pictorial essay 'Sex' in 1992. One of those pics was reproduced in a magazine I viewed in those days. It fascinated me then, and it still does today, and contributed to a fetish fascination with processed blondes who have unshaved pussy hair in its natural color. Madonna was a processed~platinum blond and her pussy hair was lush chinchilla, bordeaux black.

Did you view Madonna's 'Sex' pictures at the time the book was published? Have you had an experience with processed blond with natural pussy hair color?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6965 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Madonna 1992: Sex