MFM with blind folded wife : Swingers Discussion 2104181042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMFM with blind folded wife
TOPIC: MFM with blind folded wife
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   42 to 51 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gave you guys access to my private pics...

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
oh, no, Georgia....thank YOU!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
You ladies are too kind...thank you very much....you guys,ate pretty hot too..:)

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Wow, just reading all these replies made me wet, we are meeting a couple tonight, we play with regularly, and you all just made my night even hotter. Thanks, this is will go on my list for near future fun!!!!

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
"She has no idea whose cock she had inside her pussy."

Conversely, A lot of us had that same experience on a recent cruise in the dark room. Outside of the playrooms, dining rooms, hallways, you can sense a lot of us wondering if you were the one of the ones who was riding us, etc. LOL. In some instances, we did find out, making it a fun experience of discovery. In other instances, it will always be a mystery.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
sb, I agree, girlie! WHEW!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
I wished there was a "like" button on here...wow

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Oh my, its awful warm in here.....definitely not a dry heat...

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(279 posts)
I've experienced this in several variations. But the very first time, I wasn't just blind-folded, I was naked and wrapped in a cashmere wrap, my collar had a leash attached to it, the other end held by him. I was naked, save the thigh highs and high heel red pumps. He led me to the car, which wasn't a problem as the car was in the garage. The problem began when I realized that at some point I'll need to get out of the car, and this is how he'll be walking me on the streets of Brooklyn, where at any given moment, hundreds and hundreds of people are present.

He parked the car, shut the engine, got out, walked around and opened my door. He tugged on the leash, and helped me get out. The walk from the car to the lobby of the apartment building seemed to last forever, the elevator ride took even longer, I heard voices, whispering voices, but I couldn't make out the language that was spoken. I just knew that there were people in the elevator. Despite the fact that I could hear my heart beating in my temples, I was incredibly aroused. The element of risk, and the possibility of being caught always turned me on.

He knocked on the door, it opened, no one spoke, no one said hello, not a whisper, not a peep. I was on sensory overload. He lead me by the leash, somewhere. I heard him pick up something, then set something down, he uttered "Sit please!" in the kindest softest voice ever! He helped me sit, and almost immediately, spread my legs, tying each ankle to the legs of the chair. He handcuffed my arms behind the back support of the chair, and then removed the wrap. I heard him walk away, a door closed. I heard a female voice, some laughter.

It seemed like I was there forever, when the door opened, there was more than one person in the room, I didn't hear foot steps approaching me, I didn't hear any movement, I just felt hot breath between my legs. A wet tongue, a warm mouth covered my cunt, that ended just as abruptly. It's like he knew when I was going to finish, and yanked the mouth away. I hate that feeling, I hate that horrible unfulfilled emptiness that comes from almost cumming, and not being able to.

I was left there, blindfolded and tied, while I listened to wet, slurping moans and grunts. I listened as she came over and over, I could hear his cock as it entered her cunt, I could hear the wet horny sounds that her cunt was making, I listened as she begged him to finish on her face. He didn't though. He's not accustomed to follow orders. Instead, I heard a body fall on a surface, I heard the snap of the condom, which meant he pulled it off and was about to cum. He ordered her to spread her cunt lips, he ordered her to show him inside of her, I then heard him grunt that familiar grunt, the few seconds of him holding his breath right before he cums. I listened as he tried to catch his breath.

It didn't take long, he moved toward me, and removed my restraints and blindfold. It took a while for my eyes to adjust, I was seated in front of a bed, on the bed was an incredibly hot woman, she was on her back, her legs spread, her cunt covered in his cum. He led me by the leash toward her, placed his hand on my shoulder and pushed down, I dropped to my knees, in front of her spread legs, and lapped up every single drop of his cum. He watched from the chair where I was a short while ago, as I made her cum, with my mouth and fingers pushing against her g-spot.

He recovered as she came, and for the next 30 minutes, I was pleasured by him and her to countless orgasms that left me exhausted. The 3 of us spent the night in her bed. In the morning, she made us breakfast. The 3 of us showered after breakfast. We gave him head in the shower, both of us on our knees, with him finishing on our faces. I changed into the clothes that he brought for me from home the night before, and we left.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16886 posts)
A blind folded wife is not the same as a blindfolded wife. One has a blindfold on. The other is blind, and then she's folded.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   42 to 51 of 101   End
TOPIC: MFM with blind folded wife