MFM with blind folded wife : Swingers Discussion 2104181012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMFM with blind folded wife
TOPIC: MFM with blind folded wife
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To the OP

Count me in..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8060 posts)
LWC:

He does, but I don't think nearly as much as he should. I don't think he's meeting them before they arrive at the house.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19447 posts)
thank you sexy lady....i just may have to do that...

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
lol....too funny

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
;)

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
We know a couple who does this a lot. He finds guys off of Craigslist and brings them over - once and once only. Her blindfold only comes off at the end.

A little sketchy and risky, but hey... whatever floats your boat.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19447 posts)
Just viewed a short clip hubby sent me. It was of a blindfolded woman being used by about eight guys. Now I can't get it out of my head.....and its difficult to keep my hands above my desk.....Gona get him when I get home! ;P

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(271 posts)
We had an episode that was not exactly this but has some elements. We were at a bdsm event (Shibaricon). I put my wife in a stand up cage that was there. She was blindfolded. Her hands were passed through the bars of the cage and cuffed together. I put a sign on the cage saying Grope Girl and watched as other men and women came by and groped her all over. Sometimes as many as four at a time. She loved this. She did not know who was playing with her either during or after.

We decided to do something similar at a swing hotel party. She was tied and blindfolded and others were invited to play with her. This was in the group room so others were coming in and out during this time. Several other women were turned on by seeing this and wanted to be tied up, blindfolded and used. Some had oral sex, some just got groped alot and a lot were voyeurs. A lot of fun was had by all. We even had a male get tied up and played with by two women. Unusual for a swing party, but the participants and watchers enjoyed it.

Next time, she will be tied on the bed, blindfolded and others will be invited to use her sexually as well. A blindfolded gang bang, sort of. Men and women are invited. So this type of play has been expanding as we go forward. She is getting bolder.

We found that by playing in the group room at hotel parties makes it easier to find others who enjoy this type of play. You are all there, naked so it is not much of a stretch when she is offered up. BDSM play at it's best.

She is totally used. Humiliated, but in a good way. Excited beyond description. She is tied up and blindfolded so it is all anonymous to her. I get to use her and others get use her, so it is satisfying in a d/s way. Swingers who are unfamiliar with BDSM can even get into this.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Something really hot about sharing a wife! Love the responses

Point Pleasant Beach NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Our default photo (the one I've chosen for this post) is from a play session we recently had. It might not be easy to tell in the photo, but the Mrs. has her hands tied up overhead, so all she could do was stand there.

I'd arranged for a friend to come visit, without the Mrs. knowing he was coming... about 30 minutes before he was to arrive, I made her dress for me, cuffed her and hooked her up like you see in the photo.

I then blindfolded her, and put on some loud thumping music while I proceeded to kiss and caress her all over. This is not new for us, so had no idea what I had planned and really getting into it when our friend arrived. I made an excuse to be right back, and let him in the door while instructing him to remain silent. When he saw what I'd cooked up, his eyes got huge and he immediately took over, while I snapped some photos.

After a bit, he started kissing on her neck while I snuck up behind her and started kissing on the other side of her neck. The gasp when she realized there was someone else in the room was amazing. She absolutely loved it, and now keeps asking when we're going to do it again. I just keep telling her "I dunno, maybe someday". /evilgrin

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 101   End
TOPIC: MFM with blind folded wife