MFM with blind folded wife : Swingers Discussion 2104181091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMFM with blind folded wife
TOPIC: MFM with blind folded wife
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It is definitely doable. It gets me all wet just thinking about it. We have done it together just to experience it on a small scale. Now we'd like to try it with a few good men. ;P

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(277 posts)
{{{insert raised eyebrow smile here}}}

you haven't been plotting with trooper have you?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Hehehe....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
you even think about blind folding me and tying me up and we will have issues....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
TWH, I am picturing a cabin, T tied, stripped and blindfolded in front of the fireplace...and a few of gentleman stopping by for a little anonymous fun.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
22 days?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
lol he knew better then to mention KY on that post!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Yep, it is hot and there are no shortage of guys willing. I had a SF blindfolded and restrained and had one guy come into the room to "replace" me, her still thinking it was me with her. Until the camera went off in front of her and she knew! She got SO turned on and we took turn with her the rest of the night, never taking the blindfold off. She still doesn't know the identity of the "stranger".

I have also done GBs where she was restrained and blindfolded and "taken" by 3-5 men. In one case they took turns then the blindfold came off and in the other, she once again never saw the guys.

VERY hot and if a certain guy in GA (or PA) thought it might be something he would like to arrange for his wife, my inbox awaits.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
We've often talked about this, and will probably eventually do it. She would even like more than one extra guy. We've also discussed tying her hands, but she says she likes having them free to explore. But she does like the idea of being put out there to be used for the pleasure of several anonymous men. In our experience with single guys, I don't think we'll have any problem finding willing participants.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(142 posts)
it could be very hot. Blindfolded your other sense are greatly enhanced. However I have only willingly allowed on person to blindfold me and it wasn't Trooper.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 101   End
TOPIC: MFM with blind folded wife