Luv to hold their Pee till playtime : Swingers Discussion 206111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesLuv to hold their Pee till playtime
TOPIC: Luv to hold their Pee till playtime
Created by: simone123
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi fetish people. Looking for anyone who would love to hold their pee and fullfill a fantasy till it is time to play. Being desparate to pee.....

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
To each thier own. Good we can note and look up before we hook up.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2190 posts)
You don't know what you are missing out on>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

New Smyrna Beach FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
This sounds like a recipe for a bladder disorder or a single guy's fuck fantasy. As your story line goes, I'm guessing the ending to this real or imagined activity is that you two fuck, bumping your full bladder on his cock and you uncontrolably piss all over him.

New wrinkle: Howz about you have HIM "be good" by holding HIS piss after drinking a couple quarts of water or serveral beers, driving ten miles on a bike, coming home and then, doing a few situps??. Then you two can fuck and he can (comment redacted).

Doesn't sound like fun to me, but to each h(is/er) own, I guess.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
We had another fun adventure today. We went for a road trip. He had me drink several waters and be good for the ride. On our way back he had me give him a blow job in the truck while I was good. He made me hold it till we got back home and then had great sex. You should try it some time... For the female, it makes you have a great orgasm. For the male, he says it is just awesome. He loves it when I wear light denim shorts and get a little wet. Really gets him turned on.............

New Smyrna Beach FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
So ... are you still holding it?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
He had me drink three beers and then took me for a ride on his Harley. I could feel the urge but knew I had to be good. He then stopped at Walmart and had me walk around being good. He got so excited about the thought. He then took me the long way home and asked me to drink one more. I could barely do it but I did. Desparate to pee, I told him I was good and had the best sex......

New Smyrna Beach FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hi fetish people. Looking for anyone who would love to hold their pee and fullfill a fantasy till it is time to play. Being desparate to pee.....

New Smyrna Beach FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Luv to hold their Pee till playtime