Long term relationship : Swingers Discussion 195102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesLong term relationship
TOPIC: Long term relationship
Created by: swmichmilk
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm sure others out there are interested in this as well. We would love to find a lady that would like to join us for a long term relationship. This would probably include moving in and living with us. Now the question is how to go about finding someone else that is interested in joining us. Suggestions anyone?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Triads like that certainly do exist, but they aren't common.

But I think you have to decide which is more important... a long term triad with your wife and another woman... or an ongoing threesome that opens up to others.

If the relationship is more important, than you two need to work at it from that direction. "Looking for woman to join us in a long term relationship" will be hard enough to find. Once you start adding "and must be a swinger as well" to the description, it's really going to cut down on the pool of women who might be interested.

Columbia MD

Username hidden
(1269 posts)
Wasn't there some hillbilly reality TV show on recently that had an arrangement like that, except it was two guys and a woman? (Let's get the abbreviations correct here......MMF rather than MFM...;-)...)

I saw the TV ad for it, but that was one of those shows that I didn't watch.

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
Well we actually do know one couple/group like this in the lifestyle already. Though they have taken things a bit further than we want out of this in how they live together. So we do know it does exist out there. Just very hard to find I'm sure.

Niles MI

Username hidden
(157 posts)
Yes understand the difference. But this would also be someone that we would want to enjoy the lifestyle with us as well. So not really just an exclusive thing between the three of us.

Niles MI

Username hidden
(157 posts)
Personally, I think you're looking in the wrong place.

From what you just said, you're more interested in polyandry than in swinging. While there's some overlap, they are (ultimately) quite different.

Columbia MD

Username hidden
(1269 posts)
I'm sure others out there are interested in this as well. We would love to find a lady that would like to join us for a long term relationship. This would probably include moving in and living with us. Now the question is how to go about finding someone else that is interested in joining us. Suggestions anyone?

Niles MI

Username hidden
(157 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Long term relationship