Listening to her with another guy : Swingers Discussion 1867331031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesListening to her with another guy
TOPIC: Listening to her with another guy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My lady and I never did the phone thing, but our first experience was when she had her friend over for the night. They stayed in the guest room, which was next to our bedroom. I listened to them in the next room, their heavy breathing, their bed squeaking .... the most erotic thing ever!

Then in the morning she came back to our bed and we had the best sex we had ever had!

Santa Fe NM
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Has anyone ever done this and had a slight concern you'd hear something you didn't want to? like a

"No. Don't do that...Stop"

Or something similar? I'm all over the "this would be hot" until I imagine hearing something I'd want to "get protective" over.

I trust K. Know she's a big girl. But I'm still a bit of a misogynist and think I'm a protector.

Anyone else?

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
The sounds are always so incredible. The moans, the body sounds. Picturing in your head what they are doing, what is going on. As it has been said, your mind is your greatest sex organ, and just listening helps it out!

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
We did this years ago. We had had threesomes with a friend before. She had also played alone with him. Once she invited him to our home but I got stuck at work late. When I arrived they were making out in the livimg room and were just about ready to head into the bedroom. I told them to go ahead, I needed a few minutes to unwind. It was quiet for a while then the moaning started. I decided to sit and have a drink and enjoy the sounds. I was very erotic and different just listening. As her moaning increased and then built to a quiet scream he started grunting and I knew he was about to cum. I couldn't believe how hard I got just listening. Needles to say, when he left we had a very hot time for the rest of the evening.

Cape May Court House NJ
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Welcome to the forum Tight_and_Thick...

GREAT first post!

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I love to give my wife her fantasies, because they are hot and drive me wild too.

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
We had a fantasy very close along these lines we lived out. Actually combined a couple fantasies together. My wife wanted to be picked up at a bar by a single guy. So I set it up where I dropped her off at a bar and already had a single guy I knew she would like set up to meet her. As far as he knew they were going back to our house to play alone. Instead my wife knew I would be in another room hiding and listening. (Being in the next room also gave a bit of safety for her since this was her first time with him) It was incredibly hot to hear them come in, make out, get all worked up and then start playing. I was close enough to hear every moan, and all the pleasure. Very, very hot. Drove me wild to hear it all. After they played a while, she walked him out and came and got me. We immediately made love and I told her how hot it was. I had one more surprise for her. I had hidden a camera in the room to record her fun too. They had played in the dark, so the video is not good, but it is her favorite video we have because the audio is incredible. She loves to watch (or listen) to that video while we make love often...... Hearing her play is incredible.

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Mmmm would love to hear you TotalBabe.

Forney TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
My wife met a guy in his car one evening that she had been chatting with while I was gone on a business trip. She called me on the phone and was listened as she blew him and then I heard him blowing on her face. After I heard him tell her, "what a mess on your face." I then hear her tell him, "and it feels sooo good." She then picked up the phone and said, "bye honey". and hung up.

She called me later when she got home. I can tell you I slept well that night.

Forney TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
My girl sent me photo's over the phone , I found it very hot. I was at work. She does need something to do on her days off.

Danbury CT
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 49   End
TOPIC: Listening to her with another guy