Listening to her with another guy : Swingers Discussion 1867331021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesListening to her with another guy
TOPIC: Listening to her with another guy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Love to...I'll send you my skype handle if you like!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
Phone, skype, it all works for me!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
@Phoenix -- I'm reminded of the joke that "the sex was so good the neighbors had a smoke"!

As for hearing your partner, especially when we're at a house party and we go off in different directions rather than playing as a couple, it's an unbelievable turn-on to be in the middle of making my partner crazy and hearing her going crazy in another room. Last time it happened it was just as I was sort of finishing with my partner and so we stumbled across the hallway to find 2 other guys who were working her over, and with the partner I'd been with we made a Full House -- you know, 3 of one kind, 2 of another!

Trophy Club TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Yeah, that's what I thought, too, but I swear I read a couple posts on this thread about hidden cameras. Guess I misunderstood.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread! Back to the main subject!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Yeah, that is a huge violation of trust. I posted awhile back that the male of one couple I see asked me to secretly video me with his wife and I refused. Unless everyone in the room is aware, there should be no "hidden" cameras IMHO.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
When we've played in separate rooms, he loves to hear me from across the hall! We invited the guy half to come over and play a couple weeks ago, and the hubby just took pics/video and watched; we all had a GREAT time with that, and the Mrs. from the other couple loves the photos!

I've often thought about hiding a webcam in the room, but I feel like that's a violation of trust if the guy isn't informed about its presence. Does anyone else feel like they'd be upset/annoyed/violated if they found out the sex was recorded without their knowledge?

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
WNC, no not really concerned about what the neighbors might be thinking......actually a part of the excitement wondering if they might be realizing what is happening. But, from our experience, very few people in campgrounds are attentive to what else is happening elsewhere......well, except for that one time when we pulled into a campground in Ames, Iowa, and the trailer next door was rocking with loud noises coming from inside. :)

Springfield TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
wow! At that point, are you already wondering what the neighbors might think?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
We've had several experiences where she was with her partner behind a closed door, and I could only listen to the action and "noises", and since we live in a motor home, I could feel it rocking.......pretty hot.

It almost became funny when the rocking caused the automatic wind/motion sensor of the large patio awning to roll-up from the "action rocking".....and it is not quiet as it rolls-up. She told me that he became quite concerned for a moment until she explained what was happening.

Springfield TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I have had a few day time dates I had my husband watch over skype. Very hot. Had one where he could see, but could hear everything. Drove him crazy. Loved it.

Bellevue TN
Username hidden
(34 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 57   End
TOPIC: Listening to her with another guy