Listening to her with another guy : Swingers Discussion 186733101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesListening to her with another guy
TOPIC: Listening to her with another guy
Created by: bonnieandclydect
Original Starting post for this thread:
I recently decided to have her play alone and have a guy over our place while i was at work , I received a voice mail message from her while they where going at it , it was very HOT!! Next i would love to be on the phone with her while she is with the other guy. Does anyone else do this ?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One of the first times we did something with a single guy. She had him come over for a fuck session and he had no idea I was in the next room listening. I found it very erotic and stimulating to say the least, and I had no idea who he was or what he looked like. He liked telling her what to do, and she obliged. Finished with a very wet cream pie.

Rockledge FL

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Today. She recorded it and sent it to me. Hott!

Washington PA

Username hidden
(36 posts)
I realize that I'm reviving a very old thread, but what happened Saturday morning fits here perfectly.

Tammy spent the night in a hotel with a SM. When I finished work a little before 6:00 in the morning, I asked what was the plan for the rest of the morning. She replied "Come here." I arrived at the hotel about 10 minutes later and went up to their room. When I got about 12 feet from their room door, I heard the unmistakable sound of Tammy getting fucked hard. I love that sound. In retrospect, I should have stood by the door a listened for a few minutes. I didn't. I knocked and they let me in. They started right back up and I joined in.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(97 posts)
NJ, that reminds of a couple I played with last year. We met at a bar and came back to my place. The three of us got started and pretty soon, the guy got up and opened my blinds and cracked the window. At first I thought he was just getting some fresh air but a few minutes later he leaves theroom and then I see him outside watching, as if he were a peeping Tom. lol

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I've gotten BJ's and such from wives when they're on the phone with their hubby/bf. One time I met a couple and the guy disappeared from the room saying "I'll be back, you guys get started". Me and the gf start getting into it and the clothes came off. After awhile I get up off the bed to go grab a condom from my jeans, and I see the guy outside the door leaning against the wall eating a sandwich just listening lol.. He looked at me while stuffing his face and gave me the "keep going, keep going!" signal.

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(918 posts)
There was a couple I used to see and the boyfriend traveled to Alabama frequently. When she came over, we would skype with him and leave it on so if the mood struck in the middle of the night, he would hear us and watch some more.

Sadly, they moved to Alabama to be closer to his family.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Welcome to the forum PTTimeDC , and thanks for sharing.

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We do it all of the time! Love having her younger bf spend the night at the house and have them go off into the spare room and fuck as I listen through the door when he thinks I've gone to bed :).

Olympia WA

Username hidden
(1 post)
I love to listen to her when she is getting pleasured! We have done this quite often. Sometimes it is when she takes him to our bedroom and leaves the door open and I listen from the hallway or stay downstairs and hear the bed action and her moaning. Often when she is playing an "away game" she will put on her speakerphone. She will intentionally be a little loader and descriptive 'Oh youre so hard I love you doing me hard from the back" "OMG I love straddling your hard cock" "God your tongue on my clit is so good". "OMG I cant believe how good you feel" etc. Huge turn on for me.

Fayetteville NY

Username hidden
(32 posts)
Talk about a "party" line..... sorry folks. Couldn't help myself.

Woodville TX

Username hidden
(244 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
TOPIC: Listening to her with another guy