Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Listening to her with another guy
TOPIC: Listening_to_her_with_another_guy
Created by: bonnieandclydect The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 67
User Details are only visible to members.
Have always been interested in seeing/hearing her with another. We have had fun couples situations, but I was usally occupied.

Appleton WI
Username hidden
(91 posts)
I have played in seprate rooms many times hubby loves to hear the action always a turn on as I am a screamer anyways LOL. He has also watched through the window from the outside which can also be a turn on.

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
We're ok about my wife playing with her friends when I'm at we work though we usually go more with recording video.

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Sounds very hot we haven't done that yet, one thing I think I would like to try with her along these lines involves her going into a bar alone and listening from her conversation with another guy. I'd like her to call me and let me listen in on the flirting

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(117 posts)
We have done a number of variations of the listening scenario. She knows listening to her moan and cum excites me. Sometimes I am in our back bedroom or stay in the living room as she and her date enjoy themselves in our bedroom. She will leave the door open and be intentionally loud for me. If she is off solo playing an "away game" sometimes she calls me and puts it all on speaker phone. Doing a descriptive play by play for me as she moans. "I love when you take me from behind" "OMG your'e hard and making me cum" "I love how stroking you makes you throb" or just loud orgasmic moaning. Lots of fun and a total turn on.

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(50 posts)
We don't do the voicemail thing, but I can tell you when we're having sex with another guy, half of what gets me off is the visual of watching her suck and fuck him, but the other half is hearing the noises they make when pleasuring each other! I love it.

Canandaigua NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
love hearing her have sex , drives me wild

Niskayuna NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I have several old messages with sounds of my wife getting seriously fucked hard... OUTSTANDING!!!

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(334 posts)
Interesting. Never considered that.

Bellerose NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
My ex and I were in a long distance relationship for the first couple of years. We had an arrangement that she could have sex with other men and would call me so that I could listen. It was very intimate and made us feel as if we were sharing the experience, even though we were a few hundred miles apart. It gave us fodder for conversation later, too. Like the time I was listening and suddenly there was a 'thump' and things got muffled. Eventually the phone battery died. Later she called and apologized: "I'm so sorry! But he had tied me to the bedposts and when he was fucking me the phone got knocked off the side table... and I couldn't pick it up since I was tied!" Even though we're not together, we still laugh about that when we see one another... If you get turned on by the sounds of sex, I highly recommend it. The hardest part is the woman getting used to asking the guy if he minds the phone being on. But we never had a guy turn her down.

South Hills PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 67
TOPIC: Listening to her with another guy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.