Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Listening to her with another guy
TOPIC: Listening to her with another guy
Created by: bonnieandclydect
Original Starting post for this thread:
I recently decided to have her play alone and have a guy over our place while i was at work , I received a voice mail message from her while they where going at it , it was very HOT!! Next i would love to be on the phone with her while she is with the other guy. Does anyone else do this ?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sounds very hot we haven't done that yet, one thing I think I would like to try with her along these lines involves her going into a bar alone and listening from her conversation with another guy. I'd like her to call me and let me listen in on the flirting

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(115 posts)
We have done a number of variations of the listening scenario. She knows listening to her moan and cum excites me. Sometimes I am in our back bedroom or stay in the living room as she and her date enjoy themselves in our bedroom. She will leave the door open and be intentionally loud for me. If she is off solo playing an "away game" sometimes she calls me and puts it all on speaker phone. Doing a descriptive play by play for me as she moans. "I love when you take me from behind" "OMG your'e hard and making me cum" "I love how stroking you makes you throb" or just loud orgasmic moaning. Lots of fun and a total turn on.

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(34 posts)
We don't do the voicemail thing, but I can tell you when we're having sex with another guy, half of what gets me off is the visual of watching her suck and fuck him, but the other half is hearing the noises they make when pleasuring each other! I love it.

Canandaigua NY
Username hidden
(20 posts)
love hearing her have sex , drives me wild

Schenectady NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I have several old messages with sounds of my wife getting seriously fucked hard... OUTSTANDING!!!

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
Interesting. Never considered that.

Bellerose NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
My ex and I were in a long distance relationship for the first couple of years. We had an arrangement that she could have sex with other men and would call me so that I could listen. It was very intimate and made us feel as if we were sharing the experience, even though we were a few hundred miles apart. It gave us fodder for conversation later, too. Like the time I was listening and suddenly there was a 'thump' and things got muffled. Eventually the phone battery died. Later she called and apologized: "I'm so sorry! But he had tied me to the bedposts and when he was fucking me the phone got knocked off the side table... and I couldn't pick it up since I was tied!" Even though we're not together, we still laugh about that when we see one another... If you get turned on by the sounds of sex, I highly recommend it. The hardest part is the woman getting used to asking the guy if he minds the phone being on. But we never had a guy turn her down.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We've done variations of the theme several times. Leaving A to play with her lover is a huge thrill. I love walking up to the hotel room door after about half an hour and listening to her through the door for a minute before I walk in . . . Calling her to listen in is also great. I love it when she picks up the phone all out of breath. Lately she's been playing with one guy in particular. It certainly doesn't hurt the fantasy that he's a younger, fit, well-hung, black gentleman that she loves having sex with.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have done the exact thing that was the hottest message I'll ever received. When see is with a single guy I'll sit in another room and listen as much as watch.I l also believe that sex is intimate and I think it is kinda tough on the single guys to be as intimate as she wants If I'm hovering around. Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Her male friends have been very respectful. They don't always contact me after but some do. I don't require it as my head is in a different place. It's mostly about her right? We've stopped playing separately for now anyway,her decision.

Washington PA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 66   End
TOPIC: Listening to her with another guy