Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Listening to her with another guy
TOPIC: Listening_to_her_with_another_guy
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
31 to 40 of 71
User Details are only visible to members.
There was a couple I used to see and the boyfriend traveled to Alabama frequently. When she came over, we would skype with him and leave it on so if the mood struck in the middle of the night, he would hear us and watch some more.

Sadly, they moved to Alabama to be closer to his family.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Welcome to the forum PTTimeDC , and thanks for sharing.

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
We do it all of the time! Love having her younger bf spend the night at the house and have them go off into the spare room and fuck as I listen through the door when he thinks I've gone to bed :).

Olympia WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I love to listen to her when she is getting pleasured! We have done this quite often. Sometimes it is when she takes him to our bedroom and leaves the door open and I listen from the hallway or stay downstairs and hear the bed action and her moaning. Often when she is playing an "away game" she will put on her speakerphone. She will intentionally be a little loader and descriptive 'Oh youre so hard I love you doing me hard from the back" "OMG I love straddling your hard cock" "God your tongue on my clit is so good". "OMG I cant believe how good you feel" etc. Huge turn on for me.

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Talk about a "party" line..... sorry folks. Couldn't help myself.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(486 posts)
sadly I doubt seriously that our horrible internet connection here at the house could handle Skype although I haven't tried. The skpye-ing I have done has been where there is a faster connection.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21526 posts)
Love to...I'll send you my skype handle if you like!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Phone, skype, it all works for me!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
@Phoenix -- I'm reminded of the joke that "the sex was so good the neighbors had a smoke"!

As for hearing your partner, especially when we're at a house party and we go off in different directions rather than playing as a couple, it's an unbelievable turn-on to be in the middle of making my partner crazy and hearing her going crazy in another room. Last time it happened it was just as I was sort of finishing with my partner and so we stumbled across the hallway to find 2 other guys who were working her over, and with the partner I'd been with we made a Full House -- you know, 3 of one kind, 2 of another!

Lemay MO
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Yeah, that's what I thought, too, but I swear I read a couple posts on this thread about hidden cameras. Guess I misunderstood.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread! Back to the main subject!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
31 to 40 of 71
TOPIC: Listening to her with another guy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.