Listening to her with another guy : Swingers Discussion 1867331021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesListening to her with another guy
TOPIC: Listening to her with another guy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've had several experiences where she was with her partner behind a closed door, and I could only listen to the action and "noises", and since we live in a motor home, I could feel it rocking.......pretty hot.

It almost became funny when the rocking caused the automatic wind/motion sensor of the large patio awning to roll-up from the "action rocking".....and it is not quiet as it rolls-up. She told me that he became quite concerned for a moment until she explained what was happening.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I have had a few day time dates I had my husband watch over skype. Very hot. Had one where he could see, but could hear everything. Drove him crazy. Loved it.

Bellevue TN
Username hidden
(34 posts)
@NicAtNight. Thanks, we will certainly add more as they occur. We seldom have the opportunity to get out and play.

Pocomoke City MD
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Skype is awesome. One couple had me arrange an MFM for her while he was away and he watched the entire evening of her with me and another guy.

Another couple has skype on her iphone and he sent her to my house to take some pics. When we were finishing up, she was naked of course and she bent over and held her phone so that he could see her pussy and watched a close up of her guiding me in. I think he came before I did. lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I have had ladies join me here in Jamaica a few times, we have sent videos,pictures, voice notes and let their husbands listen in as well.......Skype is a lot of fun too.... One husband likes to direct the action ..... That is very very hot...

Montego Bay Nothing
Username hidden
(81 posts)
I would love if my wife were into that. I'd like to watch them on webcam or have it recorded or get pics. But she finds it too much of an interruption so either forgets or I can tell just doesn't want to do it.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Welcome to the forum shorenewbies...nice intro I might add! Feel free to share more hot stories.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We decided to try something on the same lines. I went out with the guys one night while she had her bbc boytoy over. While I was out he sent me a video of them together, which almost instantly gave me a hardon. When I got home they were just finishing up and I was able to jump right in and take over. What a night!

Pocomoke City MD
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Since I was there, it was safe. Made her relax and get into it even more........

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
I was going to say the same thing. We didnt do ours over the phone. I was hiding in the next room listening. He had no idea, so he thought they were completely alone. She was big time into it and was giving me plenty to listen to. Incredibly hot to hear!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmm

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 49   End
TOPIC: Listening to her with another guy