Listening to her with another guy : Swingers Discussion 186733101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesListening to her with another guy
TOPIC: Listening to her with another guy
Created by: bonnieandclydect
Original Starting post for this thread:
I recently decided to have her play alone and have a guy over our place while i was at work , I received a voice mail message from her while they where going at it , it was very HOT!! Next i would love to be on the phone with her while she is with the other guy. Does anyone else do this ?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Her male friends have been very respectful. They don't always contact me after but some do. I don't require it as my head is in a different place. It's mostly about her right? We've stopped playing separately for now anyway,her decision.

Washington PA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
We sext about this all the time. It is a big turn on.

Parma OH
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Good to see you again TWH. I was just thinking about you two today, I got a postcard for a weekend special for a cabin on the Clarion River...we never did fulfill that fantasy....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12131 posts)
If my wife had a good time, nothing more is required by me. That's what makes me happy. If she knew I wanted to hear some words of appreciation, she'd probably let him know. But really, this is about her, not me.

Hey Nic, we're back!

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
Not sure if you want an actual "thank-you" or if you are looking for a reassuring "acknowledgement" from the other guy that he recognizes you are the alpha male and he is a guest...or maybe both. If you feel that strongly about it, I am surprised that you even allowed the 2nd date. Could he have called belatedly to offer contrived thanks after your wife encouraged him to do so?

Btw, women are not a piece of chattel, owned by men...... a nice "thanks for sharing {inviting, or including me}, I had a great time" type of email/text from a SM is sufficient for us. Better yet if he says that while we are all having fun together as Mr. U enjoys hearing the other guys comment about how much fun we have.

I don't find it objectifying or demeaning when some of our regulars tell Mr. U that he was very lucky to have found me. ;-)

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3731 posts)
@Nick

"Depending on the situation and the relationship of all involved, a "thank you for sharing" text...... but also may come across as demeaning to some women. She may not want to feel like a possession that her husband loaned to a buddy. But that is a different conversation."

Now that would make a great stand alone thread, why don't you start it. Just let us know where.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1465 posts)
Should a single guy keep the husband "in the loop"? Of course. Depending on the situation and the relationship of all involved, a "thank you for sharing" text may be reassuring to some husbands but also may come across as demeaning to some women. She may not want to feel like a possession that her husband loaned to a buddy. But that is a different conversation.

It sounds like the guy spent two nights with your wife and only thanked you after the second night. Kinda splitting hairs I think because he did in fact thank you afterwards but you thought he should have sent two thank yous? The bigger question IMO is, was the guy courteous and respectful of your wife, treat her well and go out of his way to show her a good time? If yes then if I were you, I would call him and explain that while everything went well, IF this happened in the future you would appreciate more communication and spell out exactly what you expect.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12131 posts)
BIt of a change of topic but what are your thoughts related to how the single guy should, for lack of a better word, show respect to the husband. I posted this question earlier in the Swinger advice forum and am interested in understanding if a single guy should at least thank the husband for a great time with his wife.

We recently hset up a night for my wife to spend an evevning alone with a guy while I was away on business. they had a great time. I loved the stories, pics and videos, but got a little torqued as the guy didn't call me to say how much fun he had and thnks for giving him my wife until after he'd been with her two days in a row. Wife and I agreed it was ok they met up the 2nd time but no contact from the guy until after the 2nd meetup.

Am I wrong in thinking the guy should show a bit more respect for being with the misses? Everything else as far as the sex is great. Just want to get centered on this topic.

Thanks!

Arlington VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We had a friend over for her enjoyment. Afterwards, he slept in the guest room. I woke pretty early and discovered she was missing. I could hear her sucking him off in the other room before he left for work.

Clyde MI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
One of the first times we did something with a single guy. She had him come over for a fuck session and he had no idea I was in the next room listening. I found it very erotic and stimulating to say the least, and I had no idea who he was or what he looked like. He liked telling her what to do, and she obliged. Finished with a very wet cream pie.

Rockledge FL
Username hidden
(22 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
TOPIC: Listening to her with another guy