Lifechanging Moment : Swingers Discussion 132977
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesLifechanging Moment
TOPIC: Lifechanging Moment
Created by: Ezeerider The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
dam the original post is crazy. not sure how my views of everything would change but i know the lights would never get turned off if that person was around. me and my wife always talk about everything that happened during the evening and not really sure how i would tell her but i would and i would say that we probably wouldn't ever meet with that person on purpose again. and would try not to play around them cause they would think it was ok and it wouldnt be with me.

Pigeon Forge TN

Username hidden
(64 posts)
My dear husband just said that something like this actually did happen to him once. He somehow found himself in a dark room, and when he felt someone unzip his pants, and start to fondle him, he demanded to know whose hand it was immediately. Turns out it was his own, so he was cool with it. His hand had paid for dinner earlier, so he felt like he owed it the privilege of a feel or two.

Powell TN

Username hidden
(24 posts)
I don't believe there ever is a reason for this type of event to happen. Prior to lights out there should be a discussion as to what is acceptable and what is not acceptable. There are limits and boundaries for every person and no one should ever be placed in a situatation that they are not comfortable with. If there is an intent to decieve then maybe the situation should not occur because decietful people can cause all sorts of trouble for people.

Owings Mills MD

Username hidden
(14 posts)
While I have always thought the whole 'pitch black room' scenario would be cool... I would have to know who was going in and what everyone was into. Once the boundaries were established then HELL YES it would be fun... But I would be going in knowing the possibilities so it would be hard to feel violated or whatever...

Like has been said... Not exactly a real life premise and if it was... Yeah... there is the opportunity to get punched.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(82 posts)
The basic premise if flawed. If you know everyone well and everyone respects each other and boundaries have been set, then this scenario would never happen ~ unlesss someone *didn't* respect the other people and their boundaries.

And honestly ~ in the dark, eyes closed, blindfolded, whatever I (Ms. ohmysugar) know if a man or woman is going down on me. How could a man not know as well ~ no matter how distracted?

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(494 posts)
yes ! that would be a violation of trust between parties and have a inpact of the person that was hurt!

Bridgeport CT

Username hidden
(33 posts)
You talk about a life theatning situation !

Wichita Falls TX

Username hidden
(235 posts)
We see no problem withn that at all

Egg Harbor Township NJ

Username hidden
(39 posts)
Cum on...it's just a bj! Its not like someone stuck a dick in YOUR mouth. That's way different! Mrs Doc is not bi, never has been, never will be (to my everlasting loss) but she says that she doesn't care which sex is going down on her so long as they know what they are doing. Mr Doc isn't bi either and this has never happened to him so we can't say for sure but if all he's doing is feeling the pleasure, who cares?? In the dark room scenario, you almost have to expect that something like that might happen. We certainly would not make a big deal about it either way.

Fort Myers FL

Username hidden
(116 posts)
maybe the giver mistook a penis for a vagina?? they are similar you know......

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Lifechanging Moment