Ladies What Makes You Cum BEST! : Swingers Discussion 1394521021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesLadies What Makes You Cum BEST!
TOPIC: Ladies What Makes You Cum BEST!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
User Details are only visible to members.
...I'm taking notes. Jay, get me a pen!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Ok, now from another: I do not fake orgasms. BUT I am very vocal, and I think some new men who get with me think that every single moan is an orgasm, and it's not...there's a need for release there.

But with me, yeah, you'll know it. I do not squirt, but I do cum fairly easily. Once I am turned on, it's amusing sometimes. I cum most intensely and most often through being touched...the right touch. Get to know and respond well to a woman's body, and yes, it's amazing. The most intense and "firey" orgasm is one that keeps on going until I am NOT noisy anymore, and can barely breathe. That doesn't happen often, but it does happen, and it's usually a culmination of orgasms that melt into one huge one.

All orgasms are good to me. And MANY orgasms are even better, but if you can get me to that one place where I feel like I'm on fire and all my nerve endings are in one molten place, then that can be the best. And it comes through touch, rather than cocks or mouths.

But cocks and mouths are good orgasm donors too! ;)

gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
i must say women hold all the cards,

Wheeling WV
Username hidden
(1 post)
I never SAID ALL women fake orgasms...did I? Of course there are many women who are multi orgasmic...with my husband I myself am. I just find it funny how all men I talk to are convinced that every woman they have ever fucked came...and the statistics given by women when men aren't around say a much different story. LOL, I love seeing the look of shock go across men's faces when they dare to imagine that their magical penis might not...have......caused all of that screaming. I'm just sayin lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
And p.s. I have seen women quiver and shake and moan and thrash about...talked to them after when it was just "the girls"....and she was like "girl, I just wanted him to get that shit over with." And I lie to you not my brother from another mother LOL.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
sexy, of course not all women fake it. However, this has interested me as of late. And apparently Meg Ryan is NOT the only good orgasm actress. Not the only one by far.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Just the right size, not to big, not to small! knowing I am doing taboo with someone else turns me on, being worked on by two hands,tongues,cocks at the same time. Naked skin rubbing on me from two, gentile sex and yet forceful at the same time. Letting a guy lick my spot knowing it's not my hubby and it feels good. Sucking on two cocks at the same time. We have done this all a few times and every time is a little different and that is exciting in itself. Getting so hot that I can't wait for that new cock to enter me to feel what he has to offer me and letting him do it. Letting my hubby see him enter me and enjoy what he is getting as well as what I'm getting. This all goes on until we all cum, and when I cum I cum once and it's sure not fake. I want to enjoy what I am doing and I do it to get the pleasure from two at once and it just feels great and I don't hold back when I cum. So it's not all what they have it's the whole act of doing something different and being open enough to let it happen. I am very tight so a huge cock is not always best for me but how they use what they have and being gentle and respectful while doing it.

Balch Springs TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
LOL this is funny. I was studying about this yesterday and it said that 70% of women that say the cum actually are very, very good actresses. In my marriage I do orgasm...but I think its funny because no woman I have ever met in public admits to being anaorgasmic but studies show quite different in private conversations.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Well hung men

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
TOPIC: Ladies What Makes You Cum BEST!