Ladies What Makes You Cum BEST! : Swingers Discussion 1394521011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesLadies What Makes You Cum BEST!
TOPIC: Ladies What Makes You Cum BEST!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My most intense orgasms are with DP. Toys work too but nothing is like the real thing. As soon as that second cock enters me, it's an instant orgasm. The ensuing series of orgasms during the DP experience are so intense and pleasurable that I usually need to have a short nap to recover. - Stacy

Auburn CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
Girrrrrrl men's greatest fear is that fucker being able to get a job........its like the man minus the whine!!! Heehee, I'm just kidding guys.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
lol you and that wand! I will say I do cum faster with it then with my old vibes, but still is about a 15 minute thing. When my man can get me off in about 1.5 minutes i don't see the point. I do however love it for back and neck massage!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Ohhhhhh I adore me some Hitachi now lol. I told a playmate about that and he said leave it at home because it would give him a complex LOL. You give me electricity and 1 minute and I'm there baby LOL. I am all about technology.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
well in complete opposition to my being able to cum easy with a male partner it takes me forever to bring myself to orgasm (unless it is with a male partner by my side or watching) with fingers or toys and I'm not multi at all with toys.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I am so envious of you easy cummers! Is that even a term? LOL!! Shit, with me it depends on whether Venus is in the southern house and the placement of the fracking Moon sometimes LOL. I've had days when I was masturbating and my va jay jay was like "bitch, I'm tired. Take your ass to sleep." I don't know who is charge, me or the pussy LOL.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
and what makes you cum the best can vary with what partners you are with. I have one playmate that can make me cum from kissing my neck. Another can do it from sucking on my breasts. Guys that can trigger orgasms from those spots on me are limited to those two, and interestingly enough not even my own man can trigger them from neck or breasts. But he can get me to cum with barely a touch to my clit which most guys can't manage. So it becomes interesting to see what reactions get triggered by which guy lol.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
***However, I AM multi orgasmic with Jay. If I did not have orgasms with him I might have a different opinion.

Now that is the truth....or at least my truth. I love having sex...and absolutely do not need to orgasm to have a good time. But if I go too long without one, then my pleasure turns more towards desperation. One of our playmates describes me as a hard nut to crack.....he and one other have joined the elite club of people who can get me off. D, of course, makes it look easy. :-)

Like Gina, I am loud....when things feel good. It doesn't mean I'm having an orgasm.....just that I like it!!

And what makes me cum best?? Usually manual (meaning finger) stimulation of my clit-- with LUBE!! And I never fake it.

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
Is it possible for a woman to be SATISFIED without ever having orgasm?"

I can tell you from personal experience a resounding and absolute YES! I do not cum in swinging. My va jay jay is the pickiest bitch on the earth. However, the orgasm is NOT my perverbial finishing line. I am addicted to lust and the erotic. And so for me the anticipation, the flirtation, the making out and all that sex encompasses is what I adore. Mmmmmm the sexual experience is amazing. So I can tell you in speaking for myself that yes sir, a woman can definately not have a clinical orgasm and walk away smiling. :0)

However, I AM multi orgasmic with Jay. If I did not have orgasms with him I might have a different opinion.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Seriously though gentlemen, I do not mean to imply that any woman you fuck is faking. Not at all. I think most women in the lifestyle ARE orgasmic if not multi orgasmic. We are more in tune and comfortable with our bodies than vanillas. The studies I have read are ALL women.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
TOPIC: Ladies What Makes You Cum BEST!