Ladies What Makes You Cum BEST! : Swingers Discussion 139452
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesLadies What Makes You Cum BEST!
TOPIC: Ladies What Makes You Cum BEST!
Created by: sexyblkman9plus The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My man has found ways to make me cum that I never knew anything about. We haven't been together very long, but we know what feels good. It might be fingers, toys or maybe both. You know they say if it feels good do it. That's what we do.

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Lost my last lover was like you, had a hard time having an orgasm but LOVED trying even if did not lead to orgasm. I was in heaven. You mean I have to lick you kiss you, fuck you more, what torture

Cambria CA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I love the flirting, kissing, sexy talking while playing, and letting me know he is turned on by me before he starts anything to 'get me off'. I can cum very quickly and very often when this happens.

I have had a bunch of 'the most intense orgasm I ever had' in a variety of positions and stimulation, but they all seem to go back to beginning with flirting with me, kissing, and sexy talk with hubby and others.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I feel like I should be printing this all out and highlighting shit!!! It sucks that some ladies have to fake it. I personally, like many other men, get WAY turned on when a woman cums!!! Like, lets do this till I pass out from exhaustion kind of turned on!!! Need me to pull out the power tools? I bet I have something in the tool box!!! If not, I am always looking for an excuse to add something to my set lol.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(40 posts)
My best way 2 CUM getting BC from behind as i lick a girl 0ff !

Weirton WV
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Ahhh the best O... I think it has a base coming from the Erotic levels of the play! face it, there are them get it on and get some sleep nights,

other times, its a long draw up to the fun, of all day teasing, and warming up... My best a long day on the Harley with the guys, and a night of romping later.. game on for the Big O

Grafton OH
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Thank you sweetie

Moosic PA
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
LOVE the pic, fucking hot!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
LOVE the pic, fucking hot!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'm multi-orgasmic but my only really good orgasms come from clitoral stimulation. The drop dead ones are when I'm 69 with someone and a man is taking me from behind.

~ Jen

Moosic PA
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: Ladies What Makes You Cum BEST!