Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Jerking the Jerk Off
TOPIC: Jerking the Jerk Off
Created by: westernpacouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay, I'm never going to do this, but . . .

Just got an email from a "couple" who wants to trade pics and meet. It's very obvious it's a single male who is posing as a couple. I want to string him along, tell him how sexy my wife is and how hot she is for him, make him think he's got it made, then meet him. I assume his wife isn't going to be there, and my wife wouldn't be, either. Then I'd get my wife on the phone, and let her tell him how much she wants him. Etc., etc. I'd like to string him along until he finally figures out he's getting jerked, at which point, of course, he's going to call *us* liars and fakes.

I won't of course . . . but it's fun thinking about it.

Oh, and I'm not bashing the wonderful honest single males out here - you guys are great.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay, I'm never going to do this, but . . .

Just got an email from a "couple" who wants to trade pics and meet. It's very obvious it's a single male who is posing as a couple. I want to string him along, tell him how sexy my wife is and how hot she is for him, make him think he's got it made, then meet him. I assume his wife isn't going to be there, and my wife wouldn't be, either. Then I'd get my wife on the phone, and let her tell him how much she wants him. Etc., etc. I'd like to string him along until he finally figures out he's getting jerked, at which point, of course, he's going to call *us* liars and fakes.

I won't of course . . . but it's fun thinking about it.

Oh, and I'm not bashing the wonderful honest single males out here - you guys are great.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Jerking the Jerk Off