Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Is this fantasy a turn on for guys out there?
TOPIC: Is this fantasy a turn on for guys out there
Created by: Dukewilliam
Original Starting post for this thread:
Would it be a turn on to masturbate to completion to a live woman, possibly while she is masturbating herself or engaging with her partner. Maybe some light touching and stroking, but generally the guys get themselves off while watching her. Maybe come on her, maybe not.

I would love that in any capacity. Thoughts?

DW

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just noticed there is a 'Jack and Jill' party in Cleveland this weekend along the lines of what we are talking about. As our old friend says: 'Whatever blows your hair back". This does it for us; can't wait to pull it off (so to speak) this fall.

S~

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
I have definitely been gone a long time! This is something that we've discussed at length in the forums and many people find it a turn on that I've moved it from the fantasy column to.....then on the other hand, I did have someone tell me recently that he didn't like doing it and only did it for me.....I hate that....I no longer see him.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3649 posts)
It would absolutely be hot the beat my meat watching a woman,even hotter if there are more than 1 guy there too!!! I'd love to be there if you decide to go ahead with this!!!

Akron OH
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Very much a turn-on. I get off watching people masturbate in sexy situations, and add in the possibility of cumming on a hot woman it's a great mix!

Westfield NJ
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Thanks for all the positive responses. We've talked to some friends and everyone was 'up' for it! Probably go ahead with it in the fall when the house is empty again. In the meantime, see what trouble we can get into at the club this weekend. Maybe get some more 'volunteers!'

Again, thanks for the positive input! DW

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Not something I will participate either... Unless I am the one fucking my wife or another lady and the other guys are jacking off around us... But not close enough to shoot their loads on me LOL

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Maybe a long time ago when we where younger and new at swinging, but not anymore. Now it would just bore the hell out of us.

Clive IA
Username hidden
(226 posts)
I think a lot of men would go for this in lieu of a nite alone.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
Oh yeah! I would most certainly accept an offer to join in on something like this! Meet some new folks? Do something new that results in every body getting red-hot & gettin' off? Uh huh ... yep ... :)

Marysville PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Duke,

This wouldn't be my first choice of activity particularly if it was in lieu of other fun. But I have met more than one woman who really was turned on by my masturbating for her.

If the couple was up front with what they wanted and identified themselves as less than wild....well why not help them out with that? In Dan Savage's parlance I would be "game". Could be fun and beats a night alone.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(126 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Is this fantasy a turn on for guys out there