Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Is this fantasy a turn on for guys out there?
TOPIC: Is_this_fantasy_a_turn_on_for_guys_out_there?
Created by: Dukewilliam
Original Starting post for this thread:
Would it be a turn on to masturbate to completion to a live woman, possibly while she is masturbating herself or engaging with her partner. Maybe some light touching and stroking, but generally the guys get themselves off while watching her. Maybe come on her, maybe not.

I would love that in any capacity. Thoughts?

DW

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 27
User Details are only visible to members.
Most definitely, would love to either watch a couple or have them watch me. Very erotic and if it is something a couple would desire, I would certainly oblige.

Username hidden
(4 posts)
@Fit4Life: I totally agree. Wish you were closer.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7421 posts)
This is a conditional fantasy for me. Mutual masturbation between a couple is a fun alternate or variety to the sex they regularly have. I have enjoyed mutual masturbation with one lady I was in a vanilla relationship with and I really enjoyed the play. It was a private moment and it was connecting for the two of us.

I have no fantasy of doing this in a LS club or a LS party, especially in a group. That just isn't attractive to me or even remotely sexual. It doesn't seem connecting in a group setting and that seems to me to be the biggest turn off.

Just my $.02

Westminster CO
Username hidden
(18 posts)
She had a boy-toy that would enjoy coming by and stroking till he came. She enjoyed taunting him in many different ways. He kept coming back, so he must have enjoyed it.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(398 posts)
This is one of my biggest fantasy.

Middlefield OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I just noticed there is a 'Jack and Jill' party in Cleveland this weekend along the lines of what we are talking about. As our old friend says: 'Whatever blows your hair back". This does it for us; can't wait to pull it off (so to speak) this fall.

S~

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(151 posts)
I have definitely been gone a long time! This is something that we've discussed at length in the forums and many people find it a turn on that I've moved it from the fantasy column to.....then on the other hand, I did have someone tell me recently that he didn't like doing it and only did it for me.....I hate that....I no longer see him.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7421 posts)
It would absolutely be hot the beat my meat watching a woman,even hotter if there are more than 1 guy there too!!! I'd love to be there if you decide to go ahead with this!!!

Akron OH
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Very much a turn-on. I get off watching people masturbate in sexy situations, and add in the possibility of cumming on a hot woman it's a great mix!

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Thanks for all the positive responses. We've talked to some friends and everyone was 'up' for it! Probably go ahead with it in the fall when the house is empty again. In the meantime, see what trouble we can get into at the club this weekend. Maybe get some more 'volunteers!'

Again, thanks for the positive input! DW

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(151 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 27
TOPIC: Is this fantasy a turn on for guys out there
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.