International I AM A SWINGER Signal Let's Create One! : Swingers Discussion 137325
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesInternational I AM A SWINGER Signal Let's Create One!
TOPIC: International I AM A SWINGER Signal Let's Create One!
Created by: sexyblkman9plus The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Somewhere on this vast Internet, I remember seeing a nice chameleon pin, small colorful. But there were a couple of different configurations, one for Hetro, one for Bi and one for Gay. The website escapes me and I have been looking for it, the however more eyes the better! The website even went as far as making a broach, collar pins, pennants and cufflinks. For the life of me I cannot find the website again.

Scotch Plains NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
The wife and I were at a bar this past Sat. night when a very good looking couple walked in... we looked at eachother and said, we'd do them.. During nomal conversation, out of the blue, the husband said "you guy's are a nice looking couple". Talking with eachother afterwards, we couldn't decide if that was an odd innocent comment or they were swingers hitting on us and we missed a perfect chance..

We were also out to dinner with a client and talking about good places to eat.. the client, talking about a resturant, said "we met a couple at....." We found that a swinger lingo.... don't most non- swinger say... we mat friends or clients or people we know....

Guess maybe our swinger minds read into these situations and our belief that EVERYONE is a swinger, some just don't know it yet

Beaver PA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
well, you don't have to worry about adding me to your list JEZ, but i think it's a great idea that will never happen. we can't even i.d. ourselves as swingers at our local nude beach, much less out in the open. why? concern for family, friends and jobs. also, if they are at the beach and i.d. themselves as swingers, now they are wide open to be approached. many are terrified of this because they can't even bring themselves to meet another couple one on one for fear they will be "pressured" into something. ridiculous if you ask me, but what do i know. and to be honest, we would have to be extremely careful about something like this because we cannot risk exposure due to k's job. many others are in the same boat.

however, there are some very cool and very funny t-shirts available online. just google swinger t-shirts and you'll get several sites. k has one that says, "it isn't cheating if my husband joins us", and i have one with the "swingtown" tv show logo. both get attention and make it fairly clear who we are. BUT, we have to be very careful about where we wear them.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I think those in the lifestyle that are always wanting something to out themselves should get something. Then I know who to stay away from.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
OK...so now what enterprising person is gonna get rich offering this to all the lifestylers nationwide!? :D

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
tee ehm-po cal ee ehn tay

helpful? (spanish "e" is pronounced similar to a long A sound...think Fonzie)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Ok, Tiempo Calente looks good, but how the hell do you pronounce it? ;>)

Sorry, speaking in tongues isn't our specialty, speaking WITH tongue is! :>P

Mount Wolf PA
Username hidden
(135 posts)
That sounds good too...how about Tiempo Caliente... (hot time)

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
How about one of the French words for "swinging" turned into a resort name something like the isle of: Saint "Battant"

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
So...if you don't want to be "out" you don't display the pin/sticker/logo...if you do wish to be seen you display it. No big deal as we see it...we can still have the way to recognize those that wish to be recognized.

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: International I AM A SWINGER Signal Let's Create One!