If you could have sex with ANYONE! : Swingers Discussion 1750671031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesIf you could have sex with ANYONE!
TOPIC: If you could have sex with ANYONE!
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 433   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lynda Carter and the magic lasso! Fulfill a childhood fantasy.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
VA: I totally agree. Even if she has had work done, and she probably has, she still looks "natural" and not all botoxed out like some celebrities' whose face can hardly move. If I had the $ I would just get on the table and let the doctors work their magic on me too. Or, maybe I could find a plastic surgeon FWB. That would be a dream come true.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2825 posts)
While I understand that's certainly the case, I do think she'd probably look great anyway. She truly hit the genetic lottery.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19092 posts)
you would look good too with all the work she has had done on her

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Christie Brinkley is 60 years old?

Still totally fuckable....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19092 posts)
VA: Let's draw straws! I LOVE the way Kim looks. I watched that video with her and Ray J several times. It really didn't show her doing much but the guy who did my tattoo was nuts about her too, had posters of her all over the shop and said he didn't care if she did nothing. He would do it all....LOL Kourtney only wants to fuck to procreate. She rarely fucks that guy. Khloe was looking better until she hooked up with that French Montana. Her taste in men really sucks!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2825 posts)
I don't care what vapid twits the Kardashians are - I would fuck Kourtney in a heartbeat. I think she is one of the most attractive women I've ever seen.

Kim - yeah, I'd do her too. Khloe, however, is not attractive enough to overcome my distaste for her personality.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19092 posts)
Colbie Caillat is on The View. I would let her fuck me as she looks kinda masculine. Blondes are not my fav but they are looking better and better these days....LOL I hate that she has her tats covered. I guess that's what all that tape is. I am about to GOOGLE her right now.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2825 posts)
Checked out Sandra Shaw, wouldn't walk away from her unless Hilary walks by. Tell Bill I'll let him watch.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Checked out Sandra Shaw, wouldn't walk away from her unless Hilary walks by. Tell Bill I'll let him watch.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 433   End
TOPIC: If you could have sex with ANYONE!