If you could have sex with ANYONE! : Swingers Discussion 1750671091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesIf you could have sex with ANYONE!
TOPIC: If you could have sex with ANYONE!
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 488   End
User Details are only visible to members.
VA: Let's draw straws! I LOVE the way Kim looks. I watched that video with her and Ray J several times. It really didn't show her doing much but the guy who did my tattoo was nuts about her too, had posters of her all over the shop and said he didn't care if she did nothing. He would do it all....LOL Kourtney only wants to fuck to procreate. She rarely fucks that guy. Khloe was looking better until she hooked up with that French Montana. Her taste in men really sucks!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3185 posts)
I don't care what vapid twits the Kardashians are - I would fuck Kourtney in a heartbeat. I think she is one of the most attractive women I've ever seen.

Kim - yeah, I'd do her too. Khloe, however, is not attractive enough to overcome my distaste for her personality.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19412 posts)
Colbie Caillat is on The View. I would let her fuck me as she looks kinda masculine. Blondes are not my fav but they are looking better and better these days....LOL I hate that she has her tats covered. I guess that's what all that tape is. I am about to GOOGLE her right now.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3185 posts)
Checked out Sandra Shaw, wouldn't walk away from her unless Hilary walks by. Tell Bill I'll let him watch.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(110 posts)
Checked out Sandra Shaw, wouldn't walk away from her unless Hilary walks by. Tell Bill I'll let him watch.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(110 posts)
There's a weather person here in south Florida, Sandra Shaw. She is a real cutie and appears to have a great personality. Although blondes are not my fav, I love the way she dresses. She's a bit on the thin side but I wouldn't turn her down.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3185 posts)
Bill will be happy, then he won't have to.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(486 posts)
letstryst: I just had to make sure. Wait until I tell Bill....LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3185 posts)
BTL Really! Hilary Clinton of course. Yes there are many women on my laminated list. But she us at the top! I don't know if it's the pant suits or what? But a last yes Hilary Clinton.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(110 posts)
letstryst: Hillary who?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3185 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 488   End
TOPIC: If you could have sex with ANYONE!