I am looking for a man to use my wife in Las Vegas today or tomorrow Nov 3 or 4 : Swingers Discussion 190334
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesI am looking for a man to use my wife in Las Vegas today or tomorrow Nov 3 or 4
TOPIC: I am looking for a man to use my wife in Las Vegas today or tomorrow Nov 3 or 4
Created by: teddy_sears
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife is very submissive and I want to see one or two men use her and do to her what I tell you to. Must be in Las Vegas and 18-40 years old in good shape. If intersted let me know and I will send location and details. No meet and greet just go for the fantasy. If your not serious please do not respond. My wifes photos are real and current.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife is very submissive and I want to see one or two men use her and do to her what I tell you to. Must be in Las Vegas and 18-40 years old in good shape. If intersted let me know and I will send location and details. No meet and greet just go for the fantasy. If your not serious please do not respond. My wifes photos are real and current.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: I am looking for a man to use my wife in Las Vegas today or tomorrow Nov 3 or 4