Hubby's interacial fantasy : Swingers Discussion 63429
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesHubby's interacial fantasy
TOPIC: Hubby's interacial fantasy
Created by: tonguesplease
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have plenty of course, but one strange one indeed would be to invite a black dude out for the night with the two of us for dinner and a movie. Afterward we could get a few drinks and head back to our place. I'd fake to be smashed and tell the dude I'm sorry, maybe next time; as I pretend to pass out in the bedroom. Well, as he leaves my wife would be sitting in the living room all sexy telling the guy bye as he exits the front door. Hopefully from here he'll have the guts to walk over to her and fuck the shit out of her thinking I'm passed out in the bedroom. I'd sneak up and watch the action from around the corner.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thats HOT and very popular ..I am interested in meeting a "bi" black male.. Not an easy thing to find ...but im sure it will be fun :)

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
MCADI,

Welcum to the forums sugar! Relax and take your shoes off. Stay a spell.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I agree, Just ask him, and it is hot, We enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phila PA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Wouldn't it be a lot simpler to just ask him if he'd like to come back to your place for a threesome? It sure works for us!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I have plenty of course, but one strange one indeed would be to invite a black dude out for the night with the two of us for dinner and a movie. Afterward we could get a few drinks and head back to our place. I'd fake to be smashed and tell the dude I'm sorry, maybe next time; as I pretend to pass out in the bedroom. Well, as he leaves my wife would be sitting in the living room all sexy telling the guy bye as he exits the front door. Hopefully from here he'll have the guts to walk over to her and fuck the shit out of her thinking I'm passed out in the bedroom. I'd sneak up and watch the action from around the corner.

Plantation FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Hubby's interacial fantasy