How to plan a GB for a friend or GB 101 : Swingers Discussion 193847
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesHow to plan a GB for a friend or GB 101
TOPIC: How to plan a GB for a friend or GB 101
Created by: ChasnGwen
Original Starting post for this thread:
Would someone(s) who have experience planning a GB give me the GB Planning 101 course, please? I'm good at party planning, but need to know what questions to ask... her and her potential playmates. I checked and didn't see any groups in my area, so if they are out there, they aren't easy to find. Any who, what, where, why, when and how would be appreciated.

Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
We've done a GB twice. The first time was not that good; ended up being a mfm not a GB. So we learned from the first time, spoke to some friends and the second time was perfect

1) Chat with the guys first and see if there is a connection 2) Plan in advance 3) We meet all 3 guys at the hotel lounge and had a drink before we took the Mrs to the room. She always has the final call to play or not play 4) Once we got to the room we discussed do's and don'ts and agreed that the group in the room was the final play group. If you missed drinks in the lounge, you missed the fun in the room 5) Determine who is OK with face pics and who is camera shy before play starts 6) Have snacks and bottled water; room service was out of the question 7) I started by removing Mrs blouse, bra. That got the party started 8) and the rest was one of our favorite menory to date

Plano TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I'm taking notes ;-)

Personally, I like to call it a Man Harem... sounds so much better to me... heehee

I was told in an email that "fluffers" are sometimes brought in... see? this is why I ask!

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
lol... i doubt I'd need encouragement to fuck Mr Rdy... but if you want to wear a costume and shake your pom poms, i'm sure we'd appreciate the effort

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I completely agree with Frank.

I have had several GB's and every one of them went off without a hitch. The key is I ONLY invited men that I had played with before. They know what I like, I know them and most important I didn't get one no show.

It comes down to the simple matter of respect. If a man has showed it before he will most likely show it again.

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1098 posts)
5. Have someone there acting as Host (or hostess) who can let everyone know what's happening, what's allowed/encouraged, etc.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I don't know it counts as a GB but I planned a hotel party for a friend who turning 40. She wanted lots of cock! Lol. I invited all the single men I knew from the LS but only 4 actually showed (a friend of hers came so we had a total of 5 guys). The most there at one time was 3.

The lessons I learned ... 1) invite early and invite more than you need 2) have a flexible window of time (we started at 4pm and the final guy left at midnight ... We both agreed that we liked the varying numbers throughout the evening and the fun of a fresh guy showing up at the door) 3) bring snacks! We didn't think about this and we're famished! 4) have a variety of condoms 5)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
It takes us a long time, and many tries with many different guys just to get ONE to show up. I have no idea how you could get more than one to show especially at the same time..lol

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Thank you both. I've read around on the forums too and it helped get the ball rolling, but there are always things that don't make it to a conversation... but when listing 1-2-3... 'don't forget to do this'... seems to come to mind.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Would someone(s) who have experience planning a GB give me the GB Planning 101 course, please? I'm good at party planning, but need to know what questions to ask... her and her potential playmates. I checked and didn't see any groups in my area, so if they are out there, they aren't easy to find. Any who, what, where, why, when and how would be appreciated.

Thanks

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: How to plan a GB for a friend or GB 101