Help wanted for wifes B-Day surprise : Swingers Discussion 64597
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesHelp wanted for wifes B-Day surprise
TOPIC: Help wanted for wifes B-Day surprise
Created by: MICKEY45
Original Starting post for this thread:
Wives Dream is to have 2 or 3 other women . I want to try and fine a couple good looking ladies to help me make this dream come true. I would like the ladies to meet us at a hotel at a given time . I would take her up to the room and pretend to have to use the bathroom but really be calling you ladies up. While you are on your way i would blindfold her and start the motor running. The door would be unlocked so you could sneak in. I would get of the wife so you ladies could have your way with her. I would like to take pics for her to remember as well. If there are any sexy ladies interested please send me a e-mail on this site. Mickey45 is our handle

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
i am so surprise by the lack of interest of all girls fun night at a hotel. I thank the ladies that have replied so far and will keep everyone interested posted on the details.

Franklin WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Funny, I'm looking to treat my gf the same way. Got my eye on a couple of our friends that (hopefully) won't freak.

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Great news. We have one lady so far for my wife's b-day surprise. She is 24, 5'6" , 118# and sexy as hell. Once we have enough ladies i would like for you to post letting me know if i should try to get you ladies together to give you a chance to meet and chat before the wife's special night . Let me know what you think.

Franklin WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Thanks 2-4fun. I know that you would of been a great person to add to the surprise. Take care sweety and thanks for your post

Franklin WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
would be interested.... too far tho'

Pawleys Island SC
Username hidden
(171 posts)
I hope to find someone interested in helping me out. I would also like to chat with the interested women to make sure they will click with my wife well. Ask any ? you might have.

Franklin WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Wives Dream is to have 2 or 3 other women . I want to try and fine a couple good looking ladies to help me make this dream come true. I would like the ladies to meet us at a hotel at a given time . I would take her up to the room and pretend to have to use the bathroom but really be calling you ladies up. While you are on your way i would blindfold her and start the motor running. The door would be unlocked so you could sneak in. I would get of the wife so you ladies could have your way with her. I would like to take pics for her to remember as well. If there are any sexy ladies interested please send me a e-mail on this site. Mickey45 is our handle

Franklin WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Help wanted for wifes B-Day surprise