Have you ever blindfolded your wife at a busy club : Swingers Discussion 88904
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesHave you ever blindfolded your wife at a busy club
TOPIC: Have you ever blindfolded your wife at a busy club
Created by: CurtnJane
Original Starting post for this thread:
Not just any club but an on premises club that allows a few single guys. My wife wants to be fondled without knowing who it is that is touching her. We used to have access to a dark room but alas no more so we are thinking about this blindfold idea.

So far the thought makes us both kinda hot

Curt and Jane

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
We go to TJs on occassion as well Secret, fun club but it is a "mixed bag" of people for sure. Sounds like she had fun, its a hot fantasy. She looks great, bet she did get lots of attention!

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Welcome to the forum SecretFantacy

That is VERY hot and yet another reason I need to make a trip ti TJ's...

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
My wife asked to be blindfolded at a club called TJ's Lasting Impressions in Pa. We were there with another couple and wanted the female half to walk her around. She loved it! The guys would come up and touch, feel, fondle,kiss and lick her, never knowing who they were or what they look like. She has asked to go back and possibly take it to the next level. Not sure if she's ready to put her in the open room yet though. It's a big turn on to see her get so much attention, even though the guys aren't nearly as good looking as she would prefer. I guess what you don't know doesn't hurt ya.

Denver PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We've done two similar things and it's been great!! At TPA (a swing club in Maryland) they have a 'jail' room so I take Rita in there, blindfold her and cuff her to the wall. Several guys start kissing and touching her, just for a warm up. Then I take her down and strap her to the bed, still blindfolded, and about eight guys over the next hour have their way with her. At Dark Odyssey (darkodyssey dot com) I was able to arrange an actual kidnapping where ten guys took her to the dungeon and just had an amazing time for two hours. Would love to do this again sometime!! Curt (and Rita)

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
When we went to a clubin Vegas we did this...a Dom guy blindfolded me at my choice,and I was also leather-cuffed to a bed. There were about 6 or so couples in the room, and a few singles watching, etc. This was after being flogged in a group room and gone down on by2 girls while being touched by quite a few hands.

After a while, with all the sounds and scents and bodies all around me and on me, I asked to have the blindfold removed. For me, the blindfold in an anonymous situation worked because I felt safe, and desired, and b/c my husband oversaw it all.

Have fun... Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
actually as the wife in our pair, i have to admit that DOES sound very hot! maybe we'll try it ourselves someday.

West Bend WI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
There is a club down here in San Diego that advertises a dark room.

The Socal Mature Swing group. They run a house a bit south of San Diego.

They have an outside website. You can get the link from them. We haven't been to that house, but might be worth a look if you get down this way.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17352 posts)
Not just any club but an on premises club that allows a few single guys. My wife wants to be fondled without knowing who it is that is touching her. We used to have access to a dark room but alas no more so we are thinking about this blindfold idea.

So far the thought makes us both kinda hot

Curt and Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Have you ever blindfolded your wife at a busy club