Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Gangbang Fantasy
TOPIC: Gangbang Fantasy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i guess my wife is just a lot more particular or something. wish she would get a little more freakier than she is sometimes, but she keeps my feet on the ground. hell if it was up to me i could watch the whole club fuck her. but she likes to find a guy and get to know him first before she does anything.

Gatlinburg TN
Username hidden
(65 posts)
SPOTLIGHT I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU. ITS TUFF TO FIND A MAN MUCH LESS A GROUP OF MEN THAT YOU CAN TRUST AND YOU KNOW. ANYONE COULD GO TO A CLUB AND GET AS MANY AS SHE WOULD WANT BUT WHO WOULD WANT THAT.

Gatlinburg TN
Username hidden
(65 posts)
it's not hard to get men for a gang bang but at the same time that is your wife so it's more on the grounds of finding people you approve of.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
You realize the possibilities. If the other females are not interested in viewing the Wild Thing with their men, they can enjoy the daisy chain of lip and tongue delights.

**ZZ**

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
thanks zz it makes sense and all the other girls can enjoy each other.

Gatlinburg TN
Username hidden
(65 posts)
Organizing such an encounter requires creating a play party theme for four couples who have some familiarity. Write a fantasy script for the private group, and include a scene in which all four men have cock pleasure with your wife. Find and use a futon, and have it in couch position for her to kneel and sitting while giving cock-suck pleasure to each each male.

Next, lay the futon down, and have two of the males give her double penetration while the other two watch. Then have the first males switch with the second pair. While she receives dp, have the two males kneel on the futon bed or stand off to the side while she sucks their cocks while taking dp fuck.

It's a wild girl theme with extreme cock pleasure.

**ZZ**

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
we have talked about it several times and she is wanting to but says she wants to only play with people that we have before. it was hard enough to meet up with the few we have much less try to get them all together. just wondering whats the best way to set one up. i guess we are going to meet up with a few new people and get to know them but not to many guys want to just talk the first time but thats a little rule of hers. should i invite several new guys to meet at the same time with us and have a few drinks and dance with her to see where it leads and let her feel more at ease that way. help me out people.

Gatlinburg TN
Username hidden
(65 posts)
Thanks for the tips! We tried to organize a small gangbang last year with some good friends of ours, but it never actually happened. We would prefer it be with people we know and not strangers, so I guess that makes it more difficult. Maybe one day the stars will align!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
i wood like to fine out how my wife loves 2 or more but can fine 1 at a time

Santa Rosa CA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
We would love to find some one near us that enjoys setting these up. She would love to have 4 or 5 guys at once. So if you in Michigan or near drop us a note....

Port Huron MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
TOPIC: Gangbang Fantasy