Gangbang Fantasy : Swingers Discussion 1809111011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesGangbang Fantasy
TOPIC: Gangbang Fantasy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It was an awesome night, thanks to your both TWH.

She is truly an amazing woman and you are about the coolest guy I know. Thanks for the pics, and the memories!

Until next time!

A

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
You have no idea how jealous I am!

Steve

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Just wanted to provide an update from last Saturday... Nic recruited a few good men for my lady; counting myself, we totaled 5. Three of them, we'd never met before, but we trusted NaN's judgment. He made great choices! All the guys were super, polite, and all about giving her what she wanted. She's still raving about what a great time she had, and getting all wet looking at the pics I shot.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(142 posts)
Doing a gang bang is very gifficult .WE have had 4 or 5 so far one with 11 men but thats rare. Most guys are all blow and no go .

New Holland PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hosting one this Saturday...any local guys interested, write to me. She is hoping for a good turn out.

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We found that you invite twice as many as you want. Usually half show, its our experience after 5 GB in the 3 months.

Morgan City LA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
hoping to have one this weekend in charleston wv. i am finding out its tuff to get it going. we have tried a couple times now and the guys are all no shows. starting to give up on our fantasy.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(65 posts)
while we have had gang bangs, it is hard to organize with the right men, clean and safe etc... Finding a group of guys who get along even in this situation... I love watching women in them. I have found a full blown orgy with men, women, couples etc to be also the same kind of exciting... Open to most things.

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I want another gang bang....anyone want to rent the room....We will show up with tails on.......

Morgantown WV
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I was lucky enough to find a buddy that does a Hump day get together each week. He has an empty condo close by. We have about 4 couples that play there on and off. It wouldn't take much to get something like that going. This gets all the guys comfortable with each other, and all you have to do is add the Mrs..... Just my 2 cents worth.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 33   End
TOPIC: Gangbang Fantasy