Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Gangbang Fantasy
TOPIC: Gangbang Fantasy
Created by: hornyatlcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife loves fucking multiple men, and I love watching her take another cock! We've talked about trying three or four men at once. Any tips on how to organize it?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BTW TWH, I mentioned hosting them and you together and they thought it was a great idea...I'll keep you posted!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
Status update:

7 Guys...5 hours....

It's 2AM and I am beat...thanks to the guys and a special thanks to one incredible lady.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
WoW, Nick. That sounds intriguing, 10 to 1? We were at a hotel take over and a female, celebrating her birthday, was blindfolded and tied down to a bed. She took all cummers. That was pretty wild to see an experience.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(246 posts)
Holy crap, Nic, we're missing some great times! BTW, there is yet another couple, more out your way, that would probably love to attend one of your soirees.

Regarding finding the groups, I think you'd just have to go through your local group listings. I never did that; they always seem to find us and send us invitations!

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(150 posts)
Thanks for the plug TWH...looking forward to planning T's next party.

Tomorrow I am hosting TEN guys for one woman and her Dom will deliver her to me on a leash, "willing" her to me for the night. I am very excited and I must say, a little nervous as I have never been given that much responsibility for a sub.

She came by today for a photo shoot...in her harness...I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
Hook up with someone like Nic! There are quite a few gangbang groups on here. We actually belong to a couple, but we've never connected with them (yet) because none of them are very close to us. But you have some pretty solid certs; you should be able to network with a some folks and round up several reliable guys.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(150 posts)
lol ok so how does one go about ( being by herself) setting a "gangbang" to fulfill a fantasy??? without fakes???? Who are REAL men.!!!!??

Wayne NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
What I find really funny is the number of couples who have this fantasy, even if they have "No Single Males" in their profile.

I understand they say that to keep from being inundated with tons of emails but it seems every couple I meet, they eventually ask if I have some friends I can invite over. Following last night's party at my house, I have been asked to arrange two gang bangs and no, I am not complaining one bit!

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
Thanks buy I am sure you wouldn't have any trouble getting a good group together.

I hope you do, and you share the results here! Always love to hear how it goes.

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
Wish you weren't so far away NAN .....

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(282 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Gangbang Fantasy