Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Gangbang
TOPIC: Gangbang
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   201 to 206 of 206 
User Details are only visible to members.
I HAVE HAD THIS HAPPEN A FEW TIMES BUT IT WASN'T A PLANNED THING WHEN IT DID JUST KIND OF SPONTANEOUS . my husband had always wanted me to do one (*gangbang) but it just never didwork out when he was around he was often away as he wasan airline pilot before retiring . the first time it happened when i was about 25 we had an office party at my companyfor new years . It was in a large hotel in Ft Worth texas I got preatty hi and one of the guys and i decided to rent a room . after he finished he apparently told some of his friends what room to go to I'm not sure how many guys I was with that night but i was sore for 2or 3 days . the next happened on a beach in Hawaii I was out at night nude bathing when some of the natives happened by . I invited them to join me as I'm always horny when I'm around a pounding surf . they were more then happy to accomadate me there were 4 of them and later on another trip to hawaii a room mate of mine invited several guys to our room I was already asleep as i had gone to bed earleir because i had had to much to drink and became sleepy I was awakened by a guy going down on me had a hell of a time the rest of the night was still going next morn when hubby called to see if every thing was ok . It sure was

Olney TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I would love to be at a Gangbang ladies,Let me know

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
We've talked about it and she'd like to try. We've had another guy join us but we've been talking about 3 or 4. She's interested in trying it. I think she'd enjoy herself. I know she can handle it, it's just a matter of getting it together. That's not as easy as it seems.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(64 posts)
From what I hear in my area, its really a challenget to get all of the men to show up! I have no idea why this would be so, but the ladies say that if you want 6 guys to show up you have to invite like 26. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I think having 1 to 3 other guys help seduce my wife would be awsome

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Ouch!

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   201 to 206 of 206 
TOPIC: Gangbang