Gangbang : Swingers Discussion 6960110191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesGangbang
TOPIC: Gangbang
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   191 to 200 of 206   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have participated in several GBs and loved them. There is absolutely nothing hotter than seeing (and helping) a woman be pleasured over and over again. WOW!

North Stonington CT
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Have done GBs for quite some time. Pretty regular thing for us, usually 4 to 8 guys. And I just love them! We have done the poker party thing, which is great fun. I do a very very slow strip over the course of an evening. The guys love it. Also play golf with hubby and 6 "friends". Flashing and groping around all day. By the time we get back to a room and every one has showered every one is ready to party, especially me!

San Dimas CA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Cool so I am not the only one. If it comes true for you before it does for me let me know how it goes. Bob said if we can get the guys together that I should have the short skirt with no panties and try to bend over to pick things up showing more off than I should. It sounds like you have an in already Gina, Maybe the short skirt idea could get things started for you.

Bullhead City AZ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
OMG BecknBob, I have that same fantasy too. We actually do have poker parties here (our "vertical" friends) and I actually am sometimes the lone female, the "beer wench," but it hasn't gone beyond just being braless and getting some flirty attention. But yes...I've fantasized about that too. Let me know if it comes true for you, details!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
This idea excites me a lot. My husband and I have discussed having a poker party with 4 to 6 guys and I would be the lone female server that would wear a revealing outfit and let everyone get a feel until things got real hot and heavy and I got to be fucked hard by all the men there. I would love to be the focus of all that male energy.

Bullhead City AZ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Thinking of having a gb this Fri. Fit local only apply...

Stewartstown PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
she is interested. I want her pleased hung males only please reply

Bronx NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hear and read alot were people say they are experienced in g/b's and myself having been in some they are never the same so what's the experience factor ?? No one really knows how they will preform until the time comes myself (knock on wood) have had no trouble as of yet but I guess the big thing is getting it together and having the guys show up ! Wonder how hard it would be for me to find say 4 to 8 women to gangbang me ? Well I guess that fantasy belongs in the sex stories on this site : )

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Hi All....

We had our first GB last Friday and it was GREAT! We made arrangements to go to a friends house for some MFM fun and he mentioned that a few of his friends would be there that evening, was that OK? Sure, we said. Theresa was a bit nervous about it, but mostly excited. We knew our friend well and he assured us the guys knew the rules. We had nothing to worry about, we chatted, had some wine/beer, and watched the end of the movie on TV. Soon my friend, Theresa, and I went upstairs to the bedroom. She was just starting to go down on him when two of the guys joined us. It was erotic as hell, my wife kneeling over one guy while another gave it to her from behind. There were six guys, including me. When the guys began to slow down, and Theresa started to get weak from the orgasms, she switched to missionary and took them one at a time.

All the sex was safe, everyone played nice and took turns, and later, when Theresa said, "Time for a break, guys!", there were no objections.

Yeah, she was sore the next day, but said she would do it again in a heartbeat.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
A long time fantasy for sure! Whenever there are several men working in the neighborhood I have my fantasy of luring them in innocently only to then invite them to strip and f*k me. AH fantasy...

Ponte Vedra FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   191 to 200 of 206   End
TOPIC: Gangbang