Gangbang : Swingers Discussion 6960110181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesGangbang
TOPIC: Gangbang
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   181 to 190 of 206   End
User Details are only visible to members.
couple4uall, uriah has posted on this several times. I would suggest trying to find some of those posts.

Personally with me just starting out in the lifestyle, the gangbang thought while interesting to me will remain in fantasy land. Not saying never, just not right now.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17656 posts)
we have fantasy of a gangbang but not dure how to set it up so it will be a favorable experience we want the guys to show and be able to perform. anone have ideas on how to go about this?

South Zanesville OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Thanks, you guys, for responding and understanding. It's definitely something I will eventually try...but there has to be some way I can relax and know I'm 'safe' with it all. LOL...but I'm soooooooo not willing to deal with 30 men. I'll start with MfM, and go from there! So 'til the time is right and it happens, I'll just keep fantasizing...

Best- 'Anne'

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
well anny, hopefully you will someday, if it is just you alone you do need to be very careful, never rush into things. If you have a big strong guy there you can really trust to keep things in line it takes all that pressure off and you get to concentrate on just having fun. Hope you get to live out your fantasy someday. B

Bullhead City AZ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
"If you get the chance to live out your fantasy of a GB do it!! So much male energy and little ole you, it was incredible, more than I could have expected. Seldom is a reality better than a fantasy but in this case it was. "

I am scared to try it...but I've had the fantasy for many years...

I'm scared because I'm single in this adventureland, and don't have someone there to keep an eye on things, you know?

But someday, someday that will change...and I will get to try this amazing energy-blast...til then, I'll just keep fantasizing.

Best- "Anne"

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Had a full house one time it was great. and had sex with 7 guys in two hours. full house one in each hole and one in each hand great!!!!!!!

Greenville TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
We're fairly new to the lifestyle but I'm getting my ultimate fantasy fulfilled, tonight, with my first MFMM. I'm so excited I feel like I'm going to crawl out of my skin. Besides my husband, of course, there will be two fantastic guys that we've played with a few times before. We've gotten to know each other extremely well, they're very respectful to us as a couple, and the sex has been sharing and fantastic. I'm confident we'll all get along fabulously and they've both agreed to spend the night. I've even ironed a pretty lace apron for making breakfast in the morning, hehe. I hope it'll be everything I've dreamed of.

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
If you get the chance to live out your fantasy of a GB do it!! So much male energy and little ole you, it was incredible, more than I could have expected. Seldom is a reality better than a fantasy but in this case it was.

Bullhead City AZ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Hey smooch, That was the hardest part of course. Bob always kept my fantasy in the back of his mind and would keep some mental notes on guys that would work. Then kind of by accident they all had the chance to get together for a poker game. The kids were away at camp and the stars just kind of aligned right. There was not an intent to actually go there, it was just a poker game, but the fact I was there, it was a fantasy of mine, and things were right I just decided to see if things would possibly progress there. I decided to serve drinks, linger, pick up a couple things so they could see under my skirt and then when one of them sneakily grabbed my ass I got so turned on that I knew it was ON. Bob was very attentive and made sure everyone behaved like a gentleman which they did, but the biggest key I would say is that you need a man there you can trust to keep things in line just in case. I am still reeling

Bullhead City AZ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Wow, It actually happened, It was not totally planned but it worked out great. Had three men and my hubby over that were playing poker and I told them I would get some drinks. It was not intentional but Bob kept reaching under my skirt and grabbing my ass. Needless to say with all the testosterone I was getting hot. I don't know if Bob said it was all right but one of the other gentlemen there grabbed my ass and I of course did not put up a fuss. Well the other guy next to him saw and pretty soon two of them were rubbing my ass when I was bringing a round of drinks. I guess the moment overtook me and I just had to grab their dicks through their pants. They both looked at Bob shocked but he just did the eyebrow raise and shoulder shrug. Before I knew it I was the main course with four cocks at my total disposal and I was good and fucked by the time the night was over. It was beyond good. Orgasms and cum a plenty, a night to go down in my memory forever. Whew!!!

Bullhead City AZ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   181 to 190 of 206   End
TOPIC: Gangbang