Gangbang : Swingers Discussion 6960110151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesGangbang
TOPIC: Gangbang
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   151 to 160 of 206   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mr. Frank is completely right and Mrs. JoAnn i am ready for those 4 hours :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
LOL jim!!!! No I am not that good....lol. 4 hours of just nineinch could be fun! As far as Gang bang 4hours of sex with 4 to 10 of them might have me walking funny for days......I guess but my pussy would sure feel good.....hehe

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Holy crap, Joann! You want 4 hours of fun from each of 4 to 10 guys? Damn, woman! I think you might set a world record!

ROFL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Nnineinch you know 4hours could be a lot of fun (wink) . So I am glad we got this whole pic thing figured out....lol.

So back to our gang bang........How many guys are in a gang bang? 4 to 10?

JoAnn (who really wants to try this....hehe)

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
well Mrs HRIDER has been around 4 hours and still hasn't worked ? not sure if you ever send Mr Frank a mail message and that is how they opened if you get a chance send us 2 a message unless they have opened for letshavefreakfun & we hope you open them all :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Nothing like having some monday morning hot sweaty sex to keep your mind naughty all day, glad these post give you some good thoughts Letshave.....hehe

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
You guys I am not sure how I let frank see my pics, I have added you Nineinch and Letshavefreakfun, let me know if you can see. Oh you guys have some naughty thoughts in my head.......of the gang bang I could have with you and a few others......hehe

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Well Mr. Frank guess that puts you at the ^TOP^ of the list when Mrs. JoAnn travels north :) -- try not to wear her out so when she travels back south thru MD. to GA. she not wore out for me ....

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Well Mr. Frank I think we all have pissed someone off to get a block from them at one point and know what that looks like on the screen, you must be or are one of those rare special males on sls here, since I am unable to view it ! it says sorry, this user has "chosen" to have their profile hidden from single males. (which is their choice i understand) Thought I just put that statement on here so everyone did not run to try to view, she apparently gave you permission, maybe it is because I live here in Maryland :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Well Mrs. JoAnn everyone else will tell you they probably could handle you but I will admit you might be a handful :) it is to bad you have your profile blocked from us pesty males would of loved to view your pics !!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   151 to 160 of 206   End
TOPIC: Gangbang