Gangbang : Swingers Discussion 6960110121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesGangbang
TOPIC: Gangbang
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   121 to 130 of 206   End
User Details are only visible to members.
. Europeans are in much better shape than Americans.

well it seems you never been to one of our Maryland gangbangs or one of those in Pa? If Europe is where you have to go for gangbangs then only I know what your missing here.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Looks like this discussion is no longer about gangbangs. However, just in case some are interested let me suggest a trip to Amsterdam. In addition to the other wonderful things you'll find in Amsterdam the swing clubs are incredible. There is one called Club Paradise. They have a gangbang night on Thursday nights, but on any night there are lots of guys for a gangbang. Europeans are in much better shape than Americans. Most of the guys were attractive and in very good shape. Europeans go to swing clubs to have sex not watch someone have sex. They have what they call a dark room. It's really not all that dark but everytime I walked in there I was surrounded by good looking guys with hard cocks. I've never been in a situation where I've had so many quality guys to play with.

Flying to Europe these days is inexpensive. However, once you get there our dollar has dropped so much in valued that it is expensive, but it's well worth the experience.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(600 posts)
Nineinch I sure am going to have to show you my man....hehe.

I love the movie title J and J Deep throating J (good one)

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
When Jen & JoAnn someday I will have to put you to the test not that I do not believe you but they say " seeing is believing"

James

also sounds like a good movie title J & J deep throats J

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
JoAnn and nineinch,

Lat week, with the gentleman that has the BBC, I found out that I couldn't deep throat 12 1/2". I did find out, however, that I can do more than 9", hehe!!

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1098 posts)
Sure you are not a Magician JoAnn :)

that be fun watching it disappear inch by inch and seems like that make a great movie, as long as working in front of a camera doesn't hinder your ability.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Nineinch I think I can put your 9 in cock down my throat......yummy thought is running threw my head........ love to make you cum that way and taste your cum spaying in my mouth....I would make you cum so hard and you would give me at least a cup full of cum to give me a full dose of protein. You know....... Protein does a body good.....hehe

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
I can do deep throat ......but not that one (well hope this 1)

wow make sure to stop by in Maryland then :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Now that is some pics Jen!!! I can see where you could not put that all the way in your mouth, I can do deep throat ......but not that one. Brings a question to mind......Does someone that size get to play offended? I would think not. Glad you had a hot time, looked yummy!

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Hi Mark and thank you!

I could suggest doing me twice with 6" would equal the 12" but it really is different. I had a fabulous time and he was fantastic in bed but it was more for fulfilling a fantasy than something I'd want a steady diet of (again, like having childbirth in my ass). I'm more than willing to happily return to the world of average size but I'm glad I was able to have the experience. This now leaves only the gang bang on my fantasy-maybe-to-do list and only time will tell with that.

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1098 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   121 to 130 of 206   End
TOPIC: Gangbang