Gangbang : Swingers Discussion 6960110111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesGangbang
TOPIC: Gangbang
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 206   End
User Details are only visible to members.
call me selfish but I will have to agree with JoAnn:

Have you for a couple of days nineinch, Does that answer you .....hehe

but if she wants more to join I won't be selfish then :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Agreed Frank, we can all read the same book written in the same text by the same author and everyone get something a bit different from the text within. The trick is, be confident in your mate to ensure your well being, be open to new sensations, and never shut the door to new experiences before even looking inside. You may miss the thrill of a lifetime should you ignore any of the previously mentioned.

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
well sinfuliciously sweet suzie, being your not that far removed from my location, and given a warm reception, I would thoroughly enjoy treating you to an experience like this. Should you feel encouraged to pursue this outside of the forums and in mere speculation, You have our email and my undivided attention. Shall we?

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Thinking the entire gangbang thing is more about quanity then quality. Gangbangs are a dominant/submissive arrangement between a group of guys and a girl where multiple partners concentrate on personal pleasure rather then pleasuring the recipient of this request. In essense, a total submission by the female submissive to the participating males. Many women derive pleasure from being used in this manner. Topping this experience, how about blindfolding your subject, binding her to a bed with legs and arms outstretched, and forcing her to orgasm over and over again until she looses conciousness. Toys, ice, tongues, hands, cocks, etc coming at them unknowingly, all intent upon nothing less than draining the bound victim totally dry and spent.

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Have you for a couple of days nineinch, Does that answer you .....hehe

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
After you done a gangbang what could top that ??

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
would like to make corection on last post the word is[ wound't mind]

Oil City LA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
There are a lot of women who really enjoy gangbangs. The real problem is finding them. I've organized and been to a number of them. What i find really amazing is that so many guys will tell you they are coming but never show up! i guess we need a national directory of gangbang parties! If we get to PA sometime soon. i'll definitley be in contact.

A few years ago we had house parties every couple of months. We would have about 15 couples and 15 single guys. That ratio seemed to work out very well as women can handle a lot more sex partners than guys. Everyone pretty much got naked as soon as they arrived. Our back yard was very private and we had beautiful pool so much of the party was outside. At our parties everyone was open to having sex with anyone else there. If you wanted to join a party all you had to do was stick it in! I just wish we were still doing those parties but times change.

Yes, the coffee houses in Amsterdam are great. We could learn a lot about Amsterdam when it comes to Freedom! We enjoyed stopping by the coffee houses in the afternoon after touring museums all day. it was also enjoyable in the evening instead of spending time in bars drinking we went to coffee houses. As drugs go marajuana is much better than legal alternatives like tobacco or alcohol. The Dutch are very much into live and let live while we seem to have less personal freedom every day. If the dollar doesn't loose all of it's value this year we'll probably return to Amsterdam this year as well as Cap d Agde, France.

Thanks for the complement on my weight. It's something I have to really work at.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(600 posts)
vagascplxxx if you call that fine body of your over weight then I'am one fat person would mine sticking a tounge inyou after a gang bang

Oil City LA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Nine inch guy I don't think I'm missing a thing!

I've been to many gangbangs in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta, New Orleans, and Miami. I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with the guys. There were many guys in great physical condition. I'm also not saying I'm in outstanding physical conditon. I am in the gym every morning but like most Americans I am heavier than I should be.

However, you may have seen the joke that was being passed around on the Internet last year. The difference between Europeans and Americans. Then it showed pictures of two girls butts. I've never been to a swing club where there were so many good looking guys not one of them supporting a beer belly. I've never been to a swing club anywhere in the US where I coudl say that. I know it's no different in MA or PA. Take a trip to Amsterdam you'll immediately see what I'm talking about. I've never seen so many beautiful women.

I didn't post that to offend anyone one or put anyone down. I just posted it for information.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(600 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 206   End
TOPIC: Gangbang