Gangbang : Swingers Discussion 6960110101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesGangbang
TOPIC: Gangbang
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 206   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why is it so hard to arrange a gang bang if so many people are fans of them?

I have to agree with you some on this, know allot of people like talking about getting into one but when the time comes so don't the excuses.

There are groups out here in areas of the country that are reliable guess you would just have to live close to one :)

And hope to get into one again soon ? ANY takers

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Nobody welcomed AmyRich to forums, I got a Virgin 98 day late!

Ventura CA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Why is it so hard to arrange a gang bang if so many people are fans of them? Seems like every time there's a date made we'd be lucky to have 1 or 2 other men show.

Durham NC
Username hidden
(41 posts)
I have a fantasy of me and maybe 3 other guys. We undress and she comes out of the bathroom and gets on her knees and sucks us off for a while. Then she lays on the bed and I strap her down and put a blindfold on her and we all just have our way with her. That fantasy drives her crazy.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Currently my most thought of fantasy. 1 would be myself and maybe 3 or 4 guys for my wife to enjoy. Thing I would like is for her to be taken doggie style from behind by all the guys her with looking back to see which guy was giving it to her. 2 is me and maybe two other guys at the most having our way with her. This one is more intense because I see this one being multiple positions including DP.

At our next house party maybe we will try her getting taken from behind without knowing who it is when we're around friends that we know well, have played with before, and can trust.

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(444 posts)
Amy has enjoyed a few gangbangs. Mostly me and three other guys. I do agree it is at times tought to set thing up because of no-shows. But on the other hand once she had her first couple of gangbangs, many times the guys want to invite their other friends next time. One guys set up two other gangbangs for her with a different group of friends each time. This has also begun to happen with a second group of guys, where each of the guys wants to set her up with their other friends. It has worked out great for us.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Thanks for the advise guys. Right now it's just in the talking stage but we'd like to make it a reality. We've talked about it for a while and I know she can handle it. It turns us both on like crazy. I'll let you know if and when it finally happens.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Hi Frank, unfortunately our travel plans don't take us even close to PA this year otherwise I'd have to come check out your guys. We do want to travel North sometime into the Maratine provinces, but this year we are staying mostly in the South and West.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(600 posts)
Frank, your advice is right on target. A few years ago we did parties on a somewhat regular basis and I had about 15 single guy i would invited to our parties to join about 15 couples. That ratio seemed to work out very well. I could count on those same guy to show up for a gangbang when friends came to Vegas for AVN or other events. My friends were always impressed that I could arrange a group of good looking guys who were up and ready to play on short notice.

I've also tried to set up gangbangs using Internet contacts from sites like this one. You'll get a lot of guys who will E-mail and confirm that they will definitely be there. They never show up! I've never been able to understand that. I guess they are jacking off while they are writing? It's no wonder it's so hard for some guys to get laid.

The best way to set up a gangbang is to contact a gangbang group if you can find one near you. Otherwise as strange as it seems, it can be turly frustrating.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(600 posts)
She's been having fantasies of being tied to the bed and taking on me and 2 or 3 other guys. I'm gonna have to try to set that up.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(64 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 206   End
TOPIC: Gangbang