Gangbang : Swingers Discussion 696011091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesGangbang
TOPIC: Gangbang
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 206   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We agree, extremely difficult to set up Gang Bangs due to know shows and the wanna be players that cant perform in front of other men.

East Bangor PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I've been gang banged by two well endowed black males and females to boot. Was awesome!

Saint Hedwig TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
forgot to add that we two have discussed this also a few times. It makes my wife smile and grin. Sort of a taboo but for which I am giving her a green light to experience it and all of its hotness. - Kev

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Lorick269 I happen to like your posts so much they are driving me crazy, the male half. I have been wanting even a 3some with my wife, I think thinking of this day in and day out has altered my brain chemistry so much so that I love my wife so much but want this and even a gang bang fantasy with my wife to become reality. I cant wait til the day I see my wife in total ecstacy with 2 or more guys all over her body and mind. OMG. the thought. - Kev

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Still a fantasy for us Rdy2play. We have been discussing it, and the idea of me blindfolded, with no clue as to who is pleasuring me, turns my hubby on. Just not sure yet, if this will stay fantasy or become reality. Only time, and maybe my screams of ecstasy will tell. hehehe

Manchester MD
Username hidden
(4 posts)
The gangbang is something I'd certainly like to try, and it seems like from reading everyone's advice on her (especially Frank's) is that the key to setting these things up is familiarity with at least some of the guys, and establishing as much of a comfort level as possible. I agree that the cattle call method is not the way to go. With that said, I'd certainly like to be involved in one of these so if anyone is considering setting one up please contact me so that we can at least converse a bit before hand.

Marlton NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
just a note my wife and i went to a sourthern taboo party there were 9 white couples and maybe 15 black men it was a blast and my wife took on 9 black guys and 3 white guy's it was her fantasy to be gang banged by black men it was great going back the 28 of this month.and if come to atlanta ga. we'll hook you up. these guy's were very nice and it was worth it.

Lagrange GA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
LOL. Yes, very nice pictures indeed!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Nice pic minne, very nice.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
We have found them surprisingly difficult to arrange. Only twice have more than 1 guy actually shown up. While it was a fun fantasy to fulfill I found that having more than 3 guys was overwhelming to me.

Nikki

Madison WI
Username hidden
(57 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 206   End
TOPIC: Gangbang