Gang Bang Guidelines or A Gang Bang Primer : Swingers Discussion 223275
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesGang Bang Guidelines or A Gang Bang Primer
TOPIC: Gang Bang Guidelines or A Gang Bang Primer
Created by: sophiasays69
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been reading a bunch of posts about gang bangs and some people have left some excellent comments about how to go about setting one up. Some really great information. However, sometimes the comments refer to other things but no connection to how one finds that 'other thing' to get it done. Ya know like, sometimes it appears there is a step or two missing from the posts, suggests finding someone to help them organize one, or someone starts talking about something unrelated and well, it is hard to get an idea of what to do. And most of the people you are referred to live just a bit too far to travel to get it done.

Because of the number of mentions in a variety of threads I figured more people than just me are curious about this and certainly unsure of what to do to organize one, find someone to organize one, or even what the roles are for each person in the gang bang.

I was wondering if a thread could be started that simply gives suggestions or tips about a gang bang.

Something like, "A woman should never organize her own gang bang......BECAUSE.........." and then explain how the woman should be involved.

Or...... "The guys interested in participating in the gang bang should be vetted". Vetted for the purposes of gang banging means...........what?

I know it may be seem overly simplistic, but even if one finds a gang bang club, these rules, guidelines, primer would offer the individual(s) seeking a gang bang some idea of what to expect and what to do to prepare.

Not all gang bang clubs run the same and some in my area apparently have not been active since 2009, so seeking this advice on the groups section is not working well for me. Other groups post information more for those interested in participating as the bangers and not as much information for bangees.

So, I am doing the only thing I know how to do after researching it has left me just as clueless, I am asking the forum member for help.

Thanks in advance for you knowledge, experience, and advice. Oh, if you happen to live near me and know of a gang bang group close by, I would love to know about it please. Thanks :)

Sophia

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
The perfect gang bang for Mrs Hottie_Biscuits would be with her boyfriends.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(149 posts)
The Mrs would like a gangbang. Where you going to post the do's and Don'ts? Thanks

Okanogan WA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Thanks for the emails on this subject everyone.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I have been reading a bunch of posts about gang bangs and some people have left some excellent comments about how to go about setting one up. Some really great information. However, sometimes the comments refer to other things but no connection to how one finds that 'other thing' to get it done. Ya know like, sometimes it appears there is a step or two missing from the posts, suggests finding someone to help them organize one, or someone starts talking about something unrelated and well, it is hard to get an idea of what to do. And most of the people you are referred to live just a bit too far to travel to get it done.

Because of the number of mentions in a variety of threads I figured more people than just me are curious about this and certainly unsure of what to do to organize one, find someone to organize one, or even what the roles are for each person in the gang bang.

I was wondering if a thread could be started that simply gives suggestions or tips about a gang bang.

Something like, "A woman should never organize her own gang bang......BECAUSE.........." and then explain how the woman should be involved.

Or...... "The guys interested in participating in the gang bang should be vetted". Vetted for the purposes of gang banging means...........what?

I know it may be seem overly simplistic, but even if one finds a gang bang club, these rules, guidelines, primer would offer the individual(s) seeking a gang bang some idea of what to expect and what to do to prepare.

Not all gang bang clubs run the same and some in my area apparently have not been active since 2009, so seeking this advice on the groups section is not working well for me. Other groups post information more for those interested in participating as the bangers and not as much information for bangees.

So, I am doing the only thing I know how to do after researching it has left me just as clueless, I am asking the forum member for help.

Thanks in advance for you knowledge, experience, and advice. Oh, if you happen to live near me and know of a gang bang group close by, I would love to know about it please. Thanks :)

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Gang Bang Guidelines or A Gang Bang Primer