Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Forced sex no safe word
TOPIC: Forced sex no safe word
Created by: BitchWolf
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have a fantasy of meeting some hung sexually aggressive men at a local motel where I will be held down and taken bare-back by them until they cant cum anymore, no safe word to stop them........... I live in southern NM, anyone interested in making it happen?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Awe shucks! Making this girl blush!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
No safe word, means no safe-ty!!! I think that its just asking for trouble. Appearantly, she's never been raped.

I would only put myself in that position if it was a very close, trusting friend. Then they would know when Ive had enough or that I am unhappy with the progress of the situation.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I have to agree nooooooo safe word and what happens to these poor guys when someone listens to you screaming rape. Someone isn't gonna come out on top of that sitiuation. And this is just and observation thinking that thru................StacyLee

Paisley FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Thanks Poly. It's been a good day. I learned something new. -Mr. Fun

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Well, I am here to offer a smart-assed suggestion :-)

A. Just drop into the local biker bar any Friday niight (dressed like you mean it) and accept drinks from 4 or 5 of the ugliest, meanest looking guys in there. Voila! Instant agressive no-holds-barred gang bang

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
No safe word? None at all?

So, while you are hollering "STOP YOU SICK FUCKS . . . STOP . . . STOP . . . STOP! RAPE . . . RAPE . . . RAPE!" at the top of your lungs so the guests in the next room can hear all this, these guys are suppose to keep going?

I'm not making any judgements. Just an observation.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
I have a fantasy of meeting some hung sexually aggressive men at a local motel where I will be held down and taken bare-back by them until they cant cum anymore, no safe word to stop them........... I live in southern NM, anyone interested in making it happen?

Alamogordo NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Forced sex no safe word