Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › For married men - why do you like MFM 3somes
TOPIC: For_married_men_-_why_do_you_like_MFM_3somes
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5 
41 to 43 of 43
User Details are only visible to members.
I thought of a couple more things. First, swinging makes her FEEL sexier; therefore she DRESSES sexier and ACTS sexier than before. Second, swinging jumpstarts her libido as well as mine. It makes us THINK about sex a lot more often, and as any guy knows, the more you think about it the more you want it. Therefore we have sex a lot more frequently than we did before we started swinging. Third, she just feels better about herself all around. Before we started swinging, she thought she was getting too old, too soft in the wrong places, and too unattractive to appeal to men anymore. WRONG! The discovery that she is still a hot commodity has done wonders for her self image and morale. Not only do I love seeing her feel so good about herself, but I am more the beneficiary of her increased libido and improved self image than any of the guys she plays with!!!!!

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, I think there are several things that make it exciting for me to see my wife enjoying another man.

1) I can SEE what she looks like when she's playing - and from all angles - whereas I only get one view per position if I'm her playmate.

2) When I'm not involved in the action myself, I have a less emotional, more objective attitude and can observe details of her movements and expressions that I don't pick up when I'm playing with her.

3) I think when I see my wife playing with someone else, she becomes more than just my own lover and soulmate - I see her as a SEX OBJECT, and that makes her all the more appealing to ME. And believe me, I get my turn too!

4) There are simply some things that please her that I can't do by myself and that require another man. I have only 2 hands, and women have more than 2 places where they can be stimulated. I have only one penis, and can't give her one in the vagina and one in the mouth at the same time, or the as yet unrealized dp experience.

5) After years of marriage, there's no denying that you don't excite each other quite so much anymore as you did when the relationship was new, and it's so NEAT to see her get a little nervous and anxious with anticipation, and to see her get extra aroused when the playing begins because of that very nervous excitement.

6) She ENJOYS having two men to play with, and I take great pleasure in witnessing (and participating) in her pleasure.

I probably could come up with a few more if I thought about it, but these are what came to mind immediately.

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Some of you (like me) love to share your wives with other men. Why is that? What's so exciting about it?

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5 
41 to 43 of 43
TOPIC: For married men - why do you like MFM 3somes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.