Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › For married men - why do you like MFM 3somes
TOPIC: For_married_men_-_why_do_you_like_MFM_3somes
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
11 to 20 of 43
User Details are only visible to members.
What an asshole...we got stood up by a SM last night too.

Not to generalize but after all of the whining from SM's about how badly couples treat them, this just reinforces one reason why...TOO MANY FAKES!

Oh well, we have plans with a VERY HOT couple this weekend so we aren't looking at yesterday, we are focused on SATURDAY!

*wink*

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Just thought we would update you on Mrs. outdoor and her date last night. We had been worked up about this all day. She had confirmed with him at 5 that they were still a go for them to meet at 6:45. Already made arrangements to be done with work early and pick our son up from swimming so that Mrs Outdoor would be free to meet with him......and she looked HOT, not slutty but like she was ready for a hot date with a hot guy.....and that really turned me on, knowing she felt sexy, confident and nervous all at the same time.....not to mention wet. I leave to take our son home and leaves to go to the restaurant. At 6:55 I get a call from her and immediately I am thinking that they have hit off so quickly that want to go to the Hotel and take it to the next level (I am an optimistic person). Unfortunatly she tells me he is not there yet and she called and got his voice mail, I reassure her that it will work out fine. Another 10 minutes go by, so she calls him again and this time he answers and says that the Hotel was full and is in a town 1 hour away. We are both blown away....things happen, but you call to let the other person know. He is on this site and I would love to say who he is but won't lower myselt to that level. Wish we could be sharing a more exciting story but.........we will continue to fulfill our fantasies but hopefully won't encounter anymore jerks like this!

Evans City PA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Flirty...THAT was hot...

...whew...

THAT was really hot...

...REALLY.

;-)

-Tig

Lake In The Hills IL
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
Leftcoast and Flirty...love your pics...and your imaginations!

If this is whacko, show me the asylum! We LOVE this stuff...lol

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
We are getting closer and closer to having our first MFM. Many fantasies have come to our minds as we discuss this with our potential playmate. Here is one of our favorites:

After meeting for a quick drink and a bite, Mr. heads out to secure a room at a local hotel. Mrs. gets to ride with our single guy in his car and they follow after 20 or 30 minutes. As they drive over, Mrs. goes to work on him orally and as they park (safely of course) she brings him off completely in her mouth. Here's the fun part: By pre-arrangement, she knows that she is not supposed to swallow until he has led her up to the room where Mr. is waiting, BUT, our friend doesn't know that and she has to convince him to follow her, without talking, through the lobby and up to the room where she can then show me her prize and finally swallow. It only gets hotter from there...

Mukilteo WA
Username hidden
(965 posts)
That sounds awesome Outdoor...that is one of our favorite fantasies that we have yet to explore...the "stranger" fantasy.

In ours, she is alone in a hotel bar when a "stranger" approaches...he flirts and she responds...they share a drink or two, a touch, a kiss...she invites him to her room where they undress each other and touch and kiss some more and get her all worked up. Of course, I have witnessed all from afar and am in the room the whole time, joining them after they get things going.

At this time, we haven't decided how far she will go with him but just talking about it gets us hot every time!

N&A

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Tonight she will be meeting a guy that she has never met before, only chatted online. They will meet at a restaurant and have a drink or two and flirt and.....? He has a room at the Hotel right next door. I told her that if she is comfortable with him to call me and then she can go to his room. But, there are limitations on what they can do. They can continue the flirtations, kissing, fondling etc and if she is still comfortable she can strip for him and play with her toys and give him a good show and he can undress and play with himself but they can't do anything beyond that until I get there (probably 20 -30 minutes after they get to the room). I will be going crazy wondering what they are doing and it will create a different level of excitement for them as well. Knowing how turned on she will be at that point, she will want a cock in her pussy and mouth more that ever!!!!!!

We will let you know how it goes.

Evans City PA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
well, it's common sense really. You get to see action from another view, don't get as tired and can take breaks while she's still getting laid. You can see a dick going into alternative places that you never could see before. I enjoy a lot of talking though. That's fun. A third person is an extra thought, an extra mind with a new fantasy. I wonder though how many of these invited males would allow a male to come to bed with their future women?

Plantation FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
There is nothing as hot as watching your wife being turned on by another man. There is your sweet little wife being as wild as it gets. She turns it up another notch as she starts pleasuring both of you. As they say, it's like watching you wife in a x rated movie.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Tom, Mrs Fun has surprised me a few times with a cummy pussy and it is a huge turn on. It seems like cum makes her pussy on fire and she wants more cum to put out the fire. It becomes a horny, happy, vicious circle. :)

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
11 to 20 of 43
TOPIC: For married men - why do you like MFM 3somes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.