Finding someone on here that you already know before SLS : Swingers Discussion 1963061021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFinding someone on here that you already know before SLS
TOPIC: Finding someone on here that you already know before SLS
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
User Details are only visible to members.
Years ago...I found my father on here. I was not a happy camper.

Thank God he barely knows how to check his email and after monitoring, I noticed his profile was gone. He was not a threat to me, as he'd never in a million years be able to reach the forums and back then I was much more paranoid in regards to my face being hidden, etc. But yep...no bueno.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
I found the profile of a guy on my softball team and his wife. Blocked them immediately.

Never said a word....

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19141 posts)
It just happened to us a few days ago. We only knew her and had not meet her husband. We had chatted for a few day and then sent pictures and they sent their face picture before us. We then sent our picture and told her husband to ask his wife if we look familiar. We were both very surprised that each other were swingers. We are also going to get this weekend and see if we what to go further.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We did find some one we new for 14 teen years. Or should I say they found us. Lol Our kids went to school together and are now all grown. We had just got in to the lifestyle and we get a e-mail that said that they want to chat with us,that they new we would like them,we thought that ok why would they think this.my wife call me and tell me that they want us to call them, so I tell her to go for it, she call, it was so funny to hear that it was a very good friend on the line.we could not believe it was them. Lol I (hubby) would give her a ride to church all the time, but never thought about her that way. But ones they got in contact with us all I could think was damn she is hot, lol and she has a nice ass,.lol we have been playing together ever since. And still good friends, next mouth we r going on week long trip together. Nancy & Charlie

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
It worked out well for my friend. I had to tell her though. She never saw it. I kept seeing the couple and thinking they looked familiar. After looking at her fb pics one day when she said something about a friend, I said "you know they're on here right?" She said no way. Needless to say they got a chuckle out of seeing each other here.

Copperas Cove TX
Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
TOPIC: Finding someone on here that you already know before SLS