Finding someone on here that you already know before SLS : Swingers Discussion 1963061011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFinding someone on here that you already know before SLS
TOPIC: Finding someone on here that you already know before SLS
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well we were recognized by someone on here just a couple of days ago. It was an ex-boss of my wife! We had actually played very lightly with him several years ago but had not seen each other in a long time, but he had NO problem recognizing my wife.

Cumming GA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
This has happened twice. It was hot sending messages hinting at my identity and finally exposing myself showing them my nude photos and sharing my erotic desires both were surprised and pleased. On hosts sex parties.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I am in a rural area where just about everybody knows everybody. The only watering hole in a 20 mile radius is a small blue-collar tavern. I have been surprised to see pics on SLS of several couples with whom I am socially acquainted from the tavern. I recognized one of the couples by their tattoos! I would not otherwise have suspected any of them are swingers and I'm quite sure they would be surprised to know my naughty secret. Alas their profiles do not indicate an interest in single males. I'd NEVER let them know I know, nor would I tell anyone else, but if any of them were ever to hit on me there, I'd definitely play along & see where it goes !

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(234 posts)
Like finding out someone you have exchanged emails with for months turns out to be related? Yeah, been there...

Lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
got an e-mail on SLS once from someone simply saying, "i know you." got me pretty nervous until she revealed that we worked together. we met up at a hotel party a few weeks later. played a little bit. HIGHLY erotic.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(303 posts)
A funny thing happened to me..... I attend Hedo frequently as a single guy and always mix with couples well. Occasionally I find MFM fun but knew this one couple that I never "hooked up" with but we had lots of fun together with the group activities. I was surfin the threads here and wow.... I saw they were members of SLS. a quick PM confirmed it and it led to an instant cert for me. Nw for the funny thing..... Two more days I will be going to Hedo again for a week and they are going to be there also..... This trip is going to be interesting...... Dick Singlecruiser

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We've met several people we thought were vanilla at events. It doesn't seem swinging is as rare as we had first imagined.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(153 posts)
My husband owns some smaller local companies and I am in the medical profession. We have each recognized several people (employees, customers and patients) and immediately blocked their profiles. They probably thought us snooty but we'd rather appear mean than take any chances.

~ Jen

Moosic PA
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
I can only imagine. My dad did actually send my ex and I an email, but back then, SLS had less restrictions on public images, and they weren't anything he could have recognized us by.

That's how I realized it was him. We quickly got a new profile and blocked his. He disappeared a bit later and has not been back- that I know of. Thank God. The horror!

Cuyahoga Falls OH
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
We know someone who found someone's public (but very "hidey") pics interesting, emailed, then on IM... shared a face pic......

It was her brother.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18782 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: Finding someone on here that you already know before SLS