Finding someone on here that you already know before SLS : Swingers Discussion 196306101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFinding someone on here that you already know before SLS
TOPIC: Finding someone on here that you already know before SLS
Created by: MaybeYesMaybeNo The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We got a message from a couple on here (the only one so far that listed me as the main attraction, go figure) that I had known the female. AS a mater of fact, one of the pics she sent was her fb pic. She could not have known who I was by my pic and never did send any pics back. Just said we do not play with couples.

A got a kick out of it and I was just happy to be acknowledged in their original message as the main attraction since A is soooo sexy and gets all of the attention ;)

East Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I used to bartend for years, and several couples used to frequent my bar. I used to wonder about this particular one.Turns out they had been scoping me for months. But the weird thing is they approached me on here, said they came and watched me, thought I was hot...then never followed through. My hubby ended up knowing him. He was a good friend's ex...she broke up with him because he was a sex addict.... lololol

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Met a couple that I had kind of recognized before from a few bars around here, but I wasn't 100% sure until I met them face to face. After playing come to find out we had quite a few friends and associates in common.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Have found family and blocked them immediately. Friends from my kids sports same thing. I dont need problems and 98% eventually become problems when those in your personal life know about your fun life.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
It happened to us. We were at a lifestyle club and ran into a long time co-worker and her husband. It was very hot! Now we play on a regular basis. So awesome!!!

Glasgow KY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We ran into another couple at a LS bar here in town and our sons are good friends at school. That was a pretty exciting evening. It happened another time where we ran into a former classmate at a party and it didn't work out. I think there's an initial thrill... then it comes down to, as always, sometimes there's chemistry sometimes there's not.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
would like to see some of the people i went to school with

rat

Dallas NC
Username hidden
(350 posts)
There are definitely a couple of neighbors id like to accidentally run across.

Unfortunately, the two I know that are open to it, I'd never touch with someone else's penis.

Mysteries of life

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
We've run into quite a few people/couples on here that we already knew. Ex-co-employees, friends, old schoolmates. If you live and keep a profile in the same area that you've grown up in or live in, it's bound to happen. It's kinda cool to have this connection with a few old friends, and share the dirty lil secret.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Well, your cover's been blown so you need to move to Ohio and enter the SPP (Swinger's Protection Program). You can both move in with me until your new identities are ready.

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Finding someone on here that you already know before SLS