Finding a real couple : Swingers Discussion 199912
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFinding a real couple
TOPIC: Finding a real couple
Created by: buddyandsabrina
Original Starting post for this thread:
Seems like a stupid fantasy, but having been swingers for 20+ years, we have found thousands of fakes and flakes. All we want is a real couple for a long term friendship with a lot of sex!!

Too bad the vast majority of people here are not real. It's either guys posing as couples, or people who just want to cyber and cam.

We miss the good ol' days!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
No, just afterwards

Rimshot!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic- you weren't the Best Man at that wedding?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3963 posts)
I saw a couple all last summer like that who talked about inviting me to their wedding in the fall. We finally decided against it since it was a small wedding and everyone would wonder who the hell I was.

Have fun and be careful NJ, as a there is a fine line when connecting with couples and friendships become too close. Don't get me wrong, I think it's awesome when you do connect on many levels but we always have to remember our place in the relationship.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
For the past month and a half I've been seeing a couple once/twice a week for MMF play. I didn't meet them thru SLS. They're my age and the nicest people I've met in the past 10 years. Me and the male half both have the same interests and have the same attitudes and perspective on things so we always have things to talk about, and I get along with the female half just as well. She's a 10/10 knockout and when I first saw her I thought "Wow, is this real?"

We go out to dinner, clubs, hang out etc etc. Honestly, if I grew up with them, they definitely would fit into my close circle of friends I've had since 8th grade. I get along with them just as I do my best friends and vice versa. They even invited me to their wedding coming up! I'm very, VERY happy and lucky to have met them and hope the relationship/friendship/whatever you want to call it continues for a long time!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
I wonder if it's a larger issue in California or if you've just encountered some bad luck in general. So far, we've only had 2-3 couples drop e-mail communication. The others, we've met or are making plans to meet.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Seems like a stupid fantasy, but having been swingers for 20+ years, we have found thousands of fakes and flakes. All we want is a real couple for a long term friendship with a lot of sex!!

Too bad the vast majority of people here are not real. It's either guys posing as couples, or people who just want to cyber and cam.

We miss the good ol' days!

Victorville CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Finding a real couple