Finding a giant cock : Swingers Discussion 1777491061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFinding a giant cock
TOPIC: Finding a giant cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 84   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm almost 10" by 6.5. Look me up in NJ.

Freehold NJ

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Or ask someone who knows the regulars at a club. Word does travel about certain things.

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Go to your local swingers club in the area on singles night or if you live in a small town... I suggest you travel to Las Vegas, Miami, Texas or New York that has great swingers clubs that allow fucking on-site.... Head to the back rooms & look for the BIG Cock that you like. If I were you dont settle on just 1 take advantage of several, invite them back to your hotel room and schedule your vacation with them! Have plenty of Big Dick for your vacation!!!!

Miami FL

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Well at least there are some HONEST size queens on here...

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
if they are hung up on size why bother.I ll just take my 7 and put it some where else

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Note to the guys: Always round down.

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Numbers are misleading but in quantifieing anything you have to start somewhere. We have seen pictures of guys that looked big and in person not so. Seeing though is beleiving lol. We have had guys use fake pictures and get sent home embarrased too. Everyone has a preference and we are looking for big ones not attached to a big one.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Bless you a_b..., you're one of the first people that hasn't told me (and others) "you don't need that, the nerve endings stop at (fill in the blank) inches and you can't feel it anyway." I get that a lot. I will agree that "eyeballing" isn't an exact science. On the other hand I can measure things like the distance from middle finger tip to my wrist and get a pretty accurate idea when said "goods" are presented live. Interestinlgy, I can think of several gents on this size who were modest and understated size- one by about 2"! That's refreshing, isn't it.

And for those who WOULD tell me I don't need x" to be happy- did you ever consider that there's a psychological factor? It's important, too.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
@KittyPride

Most definitely not saying there aren't any. Just stating that the numbers that are thrown out there do not coincide with reasonable expectations of "big". And I think this, in part, has to do with inaccurate measuring or "eye balling" it. :)

I was simply saying, they should look for what they want, not numbers, as those might be misleading. I honestly have no idea how they are determining they are not finding what they need. Are they getting a first hand look at all of the candidates and determining they didn't fit the need? Or are they asking them their "numbers" then determining they did not fit the bill.

So just to back up my claims, here are the Kinsey Institute studies. I couldn't link to the articles so I just put the information here

Length: percent length 0.2 percent 3.75 inches 0.3 percent 4 inches 0.2 percent 4.25 inches 1.7 percent 4.5 inches 0.8 percent 4.75 inches 4.2 percent 5 inches 4.4 percent 5.25 inches 10.7 percent 5.5 inches 8 percent 5.75 inches 23.9 percent 6 inches 8.8 percent 6.25 inches 14.3 percent 6.5 inches 5.7 percent 6.75 inches 9.5 percent 7 inches 1.8 percent 7.25 inches 2.9 percent 7.5 inches 1 percent 7.75 inches 1 percent 8 inches 0.3 percent 8.25 inches 0.3 percent 8.5 inches 0.1 percent 8.75 inches 0.1 percent 9 inches

2.8% have one longer than 7.25"

Circumference: percent length NA 1.25 0.4 1.5 0.4 1.75 0.4 2 0.2 2.25 0.3 2.5 0.4 2.75 0.4 3 0.4 3.25 0.9 3.5 1.1 3.75 6.5 4 6.1 4.25 16.9 4.5 12 4.75 23.8 5 10.2 5.25 11.4 5.5 3.2 5.75 3.8 6 0.6 6.25 0.5 6.5 0.1 6.75 NA 7

0.6% have one with more than 6" in girth.

The whole point of this is, don't focus on the numbers. Focus on your needs as I feel the numbers that are thrown around on SLS, and other sites are dubious at best.

Viera FL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
So are you suggesting that we don't actually know what a big cock is or are you congratulating those of us who have been able to find them? I'm not exactly sure where you are coming from, but there are big ones to be found. Based on your stats, they're either incorrect or some us us are luckier than we ever realized.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 84   End
TOPIC: Finding a giant cock