Finding TALL, male playmates for my wife : Swingers Discussion 201710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFinding TALL, male playmates for my wife
TOPIC: Finding TALL, male playmates for my wife
Created by: roscoptom
Original Starting post for this thread:
Now... all you horny dudes out there - please read our profile before you 'think' you have a shot.

'Generally' speaking, because there are exceptions (though not many) here are the criteria...

TALL!!! 6' or over, preferably well over... 6'2" to 6'5". Well proportioned - nothing over 225lbs or so. Nobody too old or too young. A great, witty, smart sense of humor really helps (and is what allows those exceptions to occasionally be made)

And sorry Bros - she prefers it light (again though, she has made rare exceptions there) - don't know what to say about that except that's the way it is.

Note: we don't care for the intrusion of IM all that much - please e-mail us here through the site.

The hub...

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Rosco, Looks like i've got what you're looking for. Hit me up. ;)

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
6ft 5in and 225 is a little guy tall doesn't really start in this day and age to 6ft 7 to 7ft 1 or 2 r and 240 to 325 under 6ft 5in is a little guy LOL

Homosassa FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
They said more here in their first post than they have in their entire profile.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
Well proportioned 6'5 and only 225 lbs??

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(980 posts)
Welcome rosco from a too short, too old, too far away dude.

;-d

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Now... all you horny dudes out there - please read our profile before you 'think' you have a shot.

'Generally' speaking, because there are exceptions (though not many) here are the criteria...

TALL!!! 6' or over, preferably well over... 6'2" to 6'5". Well proportioned - nothing over 225lbs or so. Nobody too old or too young. A great, witty, smart sense of humor really helps (and is what allows those exceptions to occasionally be made)

And sorry Bros - she prefers it light (again though, she has made rare exceptions there) - don't know what to say about that except that's the way it is.

Note: we don't care for the intrusion of IM all that much - please e-mail us here through the site.

The hub...

Falls Church VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Finding TALL, male playmates for my wife