Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Filming and Pictures
TOPIC: Filming_and_Pictures
Created by: carefree_in_PA
Original Starting post for this thread:
Who likes to be filmed and take pictures during play. We find it very erotic. sometime when we are replaying the film we see things we don't remember doing. Of course the films are for our private use. We have filmed some fantasies also. That is the greatest for the memories.

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 58
User Details are only visible to members.
As with so many things in life, a double edged sword. Lots of fun filming, and even more later watching . . . . . but . . . . . make sure you control pics and vids so you don't find yourself on a site like xhamster being watched by a zillion people including people you know that you do NOT want to know about you being in the lifestyle!

Just saying "be very carefull out there"

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(435 posts)
We love to take pictures also.we are getting ready to update our pictures here I SLS. We always worry about someone finding our picture collection and toy collection if we were to die together. I think and hope they enjoy them

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(374 posts)
We always video our play as long as our partners are good with it. It's just for our enjoyment later. The miss always puts on a grate show,we use a tripod when I get in on the fun. For some DP action.

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We routinely collect vids of play dates ... but NEVER record anything identifiable to anyone but me. Watching them on the big screen in the bedroom is wildly erotic for me.

We NEVER allow anyone else to record anything ... I haven't got that much faith and trust in anyone.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(158 posts)
We love taking nude and play pics and vids of ourselves. But we wouldn't want someone else having free rein with a camera around us. It would take really trusting someone else to let them keep naked images of us, but if we had that level of trust, we'd love to have the pics and vids as momentos of fun with others.

Manassas VA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
We too appreciate erotic photography at times; however, I no longer knowingly allow pics or videos of playing.

The thing is, I have no way of controlling what might be done with those things and, while it would have little effect on my trampy reputation, something like that in the wrong hands could be very harmful to Lady.

I have a deep sense of responsibility where Lady's welfare is concerned. So, no pics or videos with us, I'm afraid.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5597 posts)
I have never had an issue with being filmed by lovers, just another turn-on as it means they want to capture the special moment to enjoy later. ;) I also enjoy spending time with a couple as they break out their home movies to "prime the pump", so to speak. Nothing like seeing the Mrs. get excited, sandwiched between the 2 of us on the couch.

I would love to be invited into the bedroom for any kind of shoot where I can be the clean up guy. Creampie Cleanup Crew has arrived! ;)

Whitefield NH
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I love photographing my wife naked..it gets me horny to expose her to others and share the photos. I enjoy watching her play with others and taking pics.

North Merrick NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
We luv taking pictures and videos of our meetings only if all involved agree with it.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(157 posts)
Pictures of the action are a must-do for me! And I get very aroused taking my naughty selfies.

Username hidden
(17 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 58
TOPIC: Filming and Pictures
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.